Welcome to Gaia! ::

From the newest episode, it seems she denounced her Avatar duties and fights in underground earthbending matches (and loses at them). Let's count her major Avatar mistakes:
-She lost her bending
-Ended the entire previous Avatar life cycle
-Almost ended the Avatar cycle she created
-Abandoned her Avatar duties (Granted this one is an assumption so I may be wrong)

Korra is just a bad Avatar. We need a new Avatar. I Love the show but Korra the character sucks. This episode was really good without her so she's not necessary

Aged Codger

Korra:
- Got her bending back
- Started a new Avatar cycle
- Reunited spirits and humans after 10,000 years of segregation
- Revived a severely endangered ethnic people

Aang:
- Abandoned his Avatar duties and left all his people to be massacred by the Fire Nation
- Did absolutely nothing for an entire century
- Left his animal companion to be kidnapped and sold off
- Almost ended the Avatar cycle by literally dying

Aang is just a bad Avatar.
Alkaide
Korra:
- Got her bending back

Aang:
- Abandoned his Avatar duties and left all his people to be massacred by the Fire Nation

Korra got her bending back because of Aang and your second reason is moot because of mine. Yeah she did unite the spirits which is goodand as a result the Airbenders were brought back, so it counts as 1 legit reason.

As for Aang, he would've been killed if he stayed. Plus he didn't even know the fire nation was going to attack. Also Roku is to blame for thewar, not Aang. He was frozen for 100 years so it wasn't like he could've done something. You make it sound like he sat back and watched as the world burned. Appa became afraid of being underground, so he left him outside while they searched for useful information. Appa being kidnapped was Tophs fault if anything since she couldn't help him. And as soon as he found out what happened he began searching all over for him, so he didn't just accept it he actually did something. Your only legit reason is that Aang died, but he didn't end the cycle. Korra did in fact end the cycle without even dying which is way worse. She could've at least died if she was going to end the cycle. Plus after he died, he worked harder to get stronger and as a result he defeated the fire Lord and restored balance to the world. what does korra do? She ALMOST died and afterward basically said ******** the world I'm done. So who's really the bad Avatar here? Korra.

Magical Lunatic

She hasn't really abandoned s**t since the world doesn't need her yet. When Gotham the world needs her, she will come. She's only Fight Clubbing in order to find herself considering how much psychological and physical trauma she's been through thanks to the Red Lotus. She's losing on purpose in order to maintain a low profile. I doubt any avatar in history has had to deal with the kind of s**t that Korra has been through. Korra has been broken down and destroyed pretty much once per season and for the most part, she's grown from it. It might have been only three years, but that's still not enough time for such trauma to heal.

User Image
mmm mindrape

Who's the worst avatar?

Wan.

User Image

Because everything is his fault.

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
I just see Korra as a spoiled brat.
This new episode proves my point. She is throwing a tantrum, probably because she feels that she is no longer needed or because she is upset that she lost against the Red lotus boss.
Speaking of Red Lotus, I think because of Korra, this group of antagonists have become one of my favorite group of characters so far in the second avatar TV series. 3nodding

Aged Codger

nitemarexzx
Alkaide
Korra:
- Got her bending back

Aang:

Korra got her bending back because of Aang and your second reason is moot because of mine. Yeah she did unite the spirits which is goodand as a result the Airbenders were brought back, so it counts as 1 legit reason.

As for Aang, he would've been killed if he stayed. Plus he didn't even know the fire nation was going to attack. Also Roku is to blame for thewar, not Aang. He was frozen for 100 years so it wasn't like he could've done something. You make it sound like he sat back and watched as the world burned. Appa became afraid of being underground, so he left him outside while they searched for useful information. Appa being kidnapped was Tophs fault if anything since she couldn't help him. And as soon as he found out what happened he began searching all over for him, so he didn't just accept it he actually did something. Your only legit reason is that Aang died, but he didn't end the cycle. Korra did in fact end the cycle without even dying which is way worse. She could've at least died if she was going to end the cycle. Plus after he died, he worked harder to get stronger and as a result he defeated the fire Lord and restored balance to the world. what does korra do? She ALMOST died and afterward basically said ******** the world I'm done. So who's really the bad Avatar here? Korra.

I'm just spinning s**t to make Aang look bad by throwing out any positive points and making everything his fault even though a lot of it was out of his control.

None of Korra's mistakes listed are actually mistakes as they are not bad decisions or actions made by Korra but incidents that occurred beyond her control. The last one is just speculation for now and Aang wasn't any better in that regard either. As I see it she didn't say "******** it" but feels too inadequate to be the Avatar and goes off to become stronger so she can fulfill her Avatar duties better.

You make it sound like Korra chose to end the previous Avatar cycle and not have it forcibly ripped out of her. Korra embraced being the Avatar while Aang ran away and would have gotten himself and Appa killed if it weren't for the Avatar State saving his a**. Korra almost gets killed in the Avatar State and Aang actually gets killed in the Avatar State.

And as you said, Roku didn't act which led to the Fire Nation waging war against the world and eventually committing genocide.

Korra gets the s**t beat out of her a lot but she still hasn't ******** up as badly as Roku or even Wan, who literally ******** up by interfering with cosmic entities and unbalances the natural order of the world.

Magical Lunatic

Operadaisuki26
I just see Korra as a spoiled brat.
This new episode proves my point. She is throwing a tantrum, probably because she feels that she is no longer needed or because she is upset that she lost against the Red lotus boss.
Speaking of Red Lotus, I think because of Korra, this group of antagonists have become one of my favorite group of characters so far in the second avatar TV series. 3nodding

She isn't throwing a tantrum. She was completely broken down by the Red Lotus and she's suffering from it. We don't know how much she's recovered considering that mercury poisoning causes permanent nerve damage -- stupid spiritual healing water aside.

I personally love that even if he's permanently locked away, Zaheer won.

The scariest thing about Kuvira is that her idealism appears to be the polar opposite as Zaheer which makes her the most dangerous villain yet. She's not mad for power like Ozai and Unalaq. She most likely legitimately thinks what she's doing is for the greater good like Amon and Zaheer.

Magical Lunatic

Alkaide
nitemarexzx
Alkaide
Korra:
- Got her bending back

Aang:

I'm just spinning s**t to make Aang look bad by throwing out any positive points and making everything his fault even though a lot of it was out of his control.

None of Korra's mistakes listed are actually mistakes as they are not bad decisions or actions made by Korra but incidents that occurred beyond her control. The last one is just speculation for now and Aang wasn't any better in that regard either. As I see it she didn't say "******** it" but feels too inadequate to be the Avatar and goes off to become stronger so she can fulfill her Avatar duties better.

You make it sound like Korra chose to end the previous Avatar cycle and not have it forcibly ripped out of her. Korra embraced being the Avatar while Aang ran away and would have gotten himself and Appa killed if it weren't for the Avatar State saving his a**. Korra almost gets killed in the Avatar State and Aang actually gets killed in the Avatar State.

And as you said, Roku didn't act which led to the Fire Nation waging war against the world and eventually committing genocide.

Korra gets the s**t beat out of her a lot but she still hasn't ******** up as badly as Roku or even Wan, who literally ******** up by interfering with cosmic entities and unbalances the natural order of the world.

Basically being Korra is suffering.

She'll become meguca by the end of this season series at this rate.

Prediction: she'll ultimately sacrifice herself but she'll become permanent avatar and protect the world in a completely spiritual state.

For Tomorrow's Husband

I feel like losing the avatar life cycle was actually good for the show. I mean, it just means that Korra will have to make decisions herself without Aang or any other avatar helping her out and whatnot, which is interesting to watch.

Also, wow how dare she be broken down because she almost got murdered (almost like Aang did by Azula) by people who seriously believed the world doesn't need her anymore. Wow how dare she have depression and just rest in her own way while the world doesn't need her. How dare she.

Korra is not the worst avatar, it's probably Wan, or Kuruk who literally did nothing and even lost his wife because of his shitty personality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff