Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Visionary

Emperor Nightcrawler
Miss-dark8607
Emperor Nightcrawler
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms

You know what really disappointed me with that show. It was made by Mainframe you know Reboot and Beastwars Mainframe, yet the CG seems worse at places. It's like Mainframe got worse with age rather then better.

I stick to my opinion that the writing was terrible and it tried to make up for it by being edgy. But I liked the last two episodes.

Maybe funding was an issue? *shrugs* Well I don't really have an opinion yet cause I haven't finish it yet. *currently watching Spice and Wolf*
I see you finally agree ultimate spiderman sucks.

Yup I really, really tried to like it. However, it could get better. It could be the opposite of Heroes the first season is awful but then season 2 and beyond will be great since hopefully the crew will have learned from their mistakes. I hear they are adpating one of my favorite stories from the comics though. The one where Jean Grey switches Wolverine and Spider-man bodies a la Freaky Friday. rofl Pretty sure they will have to change things around since the overall show isn't based on the comics so...
They need to start all over and take this show to a completely different direction. I hated the way they portrayed venom in this too (only saw a clip).

Then we just need a new series as I don't think it will change that much.
Emperor Nightcrawler
Miss-dark8607
Emperor Nightcrawler
Miss-dark8607
Creativerealms

You know what really disappointed me with that show. It was made by Mainframe you know Reboot and Beastwars Mainframe, yet the CG seems worse at places. It's like Mainframe got worse with age rather then better.

I stick to my opinion that the writing was terrible and it tried to make up for it by being edgy. But I liked the last two episodes.

Maybe funding was an issue? *shrugs* Well I don't really have an opinion yet cause I haven't finish it yet. *currently watching Spice and Wolf*
I see you finally agree ultimate spiderman sucks.

Yup I really, really tried to like it. However, it could get better. It could be the opposite of Heroes the first season is awful but then season 2 and beyond will be great since hopefully the crew will have learned from their mistakes. I hear they are adpating one of my favorite stories from the comics though. The one where Jean Grey switches Wolverine and Spider-man bodies a la Freaky Friday. rofl Pretty sure they will have to change things around since the overall show isn't based on the comics so...
They need to start all over and take this show to a completely different direction. I hated the way they portrayed venom in this too (only saw a clip).

Yeah Venom in this show is closer to ultimate Carnage from the comics. That's just not right. I have only liked two versions of Venom, Ultimate Spider-man (Comics) and Spectacular Spider-man. I like the idea of Eddy Brock being an old friend of Peter's and I loved his downfall and the way the symbiot twisted his mind in Spectacular.

Anyway yeah Ultimate Spider-man sucks. After the Iron Spider episode I'm pretty much done with this show.

I take back that it's "at least better then Teen Titans." No this show is actually making me respect Teen Titans more at least effort was put into that show.

Intellectual Lunatic

I like it. To me, spiderman is always a comic-relief type of character like flash/kid flash or deadpool and his series shouldn't be serious. It fun and fresh to me so I like it.

Dangerous Visionary

Creativerealms

Anyway yeah Ultimate Spider-man sucks. After the Iron Spider episode I'm pretty much done with this show.

I take back that it's "at least better then Teen Titans." No this show is actually making me respect Teen Titans more at least effort was put into that show.

I do believe this is the first time a show has tanked this fast this soon. Very polarizing too.
I am not done with the show. I planned on making today's episode my final episode. Hell I almost did not even watch today's episode until learned Taskmaster was the villain. i had to see this episode just to see how Tasky was handled. I was pleasantly surprised. You know for how silly the heroes are and how childish the humor is I love how it plays the villains straight and how they are completely serous. The show actually did Taskmaster justice and I expected the worst.

This show does not want me to give up on it. Right when I'm about to it gets a leave of execution with a pretty decent episode.
Creativerealms
I am not done with the show. I planned on making today's episode my final episode. Hell I almost did not even watch today's episode until learned Taskmaster was the villain. i had to see this episode just to see how Tasky was handled. I was pleasantly surprised. You know for how silly the heroes are and how childish the humor is I love how it plays the villains straight and how they are completely serous. The show actually did Taskmaster justice and I expected the worst.

This show does not want me to give up on it. Right when I'm about to it gets a leave of execution with a pretty decent episode.
I've totally given up on it after seeing Venom.
Just saw the episode 7 and 8 (skipped whatever was inbetween) and this show failed to entertain me. This show is god aweful horrid and they should really cancel it and make a new one Spiderman. I didn't like Spectacular Spiderman as much but I didn't mind it. It was still entertaining to watch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff