Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Fatcat

So recently finished watching black butler and, merh...
I wish they could've made the seasons longer. It was so good!

Kawaii Fatcat

Discussion Questions:

Which was your favorite season?

Who's you favorite character and why?

If you could write a season 3, what would it be about?

Newbie Noob

ninja my favorite season is the second one. It's very rare to see an anime taking a completely dofferent road from the manga but still end up with a good ending (honestly, I felt really bad for my hubby Sebastian but I think that's the perfect ending for the BB because if it stays like like that...
*SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT* ...then ciel will be able to stay with Sebastian forever!). And of course, my Sebastian is my fav character. Do you really need the reason lol? I mean, he have some fine materials, honey. Those stuff are extra spicy flavor, man.
For season 3, I would like them to focus on Ciel learning stuff about demons in hell with Sebastian's help! heart

Kawaii Fatcat

Otakuxlife
ninja my favorite season is the second one. It's very rare to see an anime taking a completely dofferent road from the manga but still end up with a good ending (honestly, I felt really bad for my hubby Sebastian but I think that's the perfect ending for the BB because if it stays like like that...
*SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT* ...then ciel will be able to stay with Sebastian forever!). And of course, my Sebastian is my fav character. Do you really need the reason lol? I mean, he have some fine materials, honey. Those stuff are extra spicy flavor, man.
For season 3, I would like them to focus on Ciel learning stuff about demons in hell with Sebastian's help! heart

Yessss! You know how in season 1 the titles were like "his butler, blahblahblah"? Well season 3, I'd do for the whole season's titles "Demon in Progress, blahblahblah"!

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

11,675 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
I read the manga of this.
And brought the first season. ouo

It was so so good! I really do have to buy the second season.
Also I like that idea of ceil doing demon stuff if there ever was a third. That would be so good! holey s**t.

Popular Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm on episode 12. I don't quite get it. It's boring and sabashtons character seems to fake to understand him. How could anyone serve someone lesser then you. I'm still tring to figure out if I like this show.

Kawaii Fatcat

Kitty_elric
I'm on episode 12. I don't quite get it. It's boring and sabashtons character seems to fake to understand him. How could anyone serve someone lesser then you. I'm still tring to figure out if I like this show.

That's how I was at first, but I just really loved it! Season 2 was, ugh, yaaaas.

Greedy Consumer

9,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
There IS a season 3 in the making!
Confirmed and all that good junk!

My favorite character is Ronald Knox, even though he's more of a manga character than the anime so far...
Season three will be coming out soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpyJxIUZIxg

Kawaii Fatcat

Aisarene
Season three will be coming out soon!

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpyJxIUZIxg

Ciel's eye isn't red at the begging.. O - o
I actually loved this series, but only watched the first season. I honestly felt satisfied with the ending of the first season and kind of thought that was the end of the whole show...so I'm a bit hesitant to watch the other seasons. I don't want to be disappointed. Anyway my favorite character is Sebastian of course...I know it seems like the obvious choice xD.

nusagi-chan's Significant Otter

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
fear not! there has been an announcement that a third season is on the way!

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
I met J. Michael Tatum. The voice actor for Sebastian.
ll Sonatina ll
I actually loved this series, but only watched the first season. I honestly felt satisfied with the ending of the first season and kind of thought that was the end of the whole show...so I'm a bit hesitant to watch the other seasons. I don't want to be disappointed. Anyway my favorite character is Sebastian of course...I know it seems like the obvious choice xD.

I completely agree with the whole not-watching-season-two thing. Season one just had a lovely ending and honestly I did not want to watch season two simply because I felt it would detract from such a perfect ending. I only recently watched season two, and though I enjoyed it, it just didn't have the same feel of season one. I have very high hopes for season three of Kuroshitsuji, and I honestly can't even wait for Book of Circus.

Also, with the favouritism of Sebastian, I can DEFINITELY see where that comes from. I mean, LOOK AT HIM. He's a demon butler that will literally kill you with tableware. And Claude of course (my favourite). Call me weird (or nah razz ), but he is one sexy spider. Freaking demon butlers OP.

Honestly, I could rant for hours about Kuroshitsuji and how amazing it is, but for now I leave with that. *bow*

~Best Support NA, Polyethanase

Dangerous Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i love Black Butler i have to say the doll maker is my favorite smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash