Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free Gold For Looking!

1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Hilarious Lop

Looking to sell my [Animal] Mothing to Do. Check out the MP here and then leave your offer? I have class soon so please don't be upset if it takes me a hour or two to get back to you.

Please ignore old irrelevant posts. Thread is being recycled.

I Kick Humans's Princess

Peculiar Cat

Panda Moor

I was wondering why I haven't seen you around. x:
                Will miss your cute pawness. u_u

Hilarious Lop

P is for Cat

Yeah. I don't know, I'm happy we got a lot more new paws but it was a mixture of feeling like a stranger again and the stagnation of items. There was nothing new I really wanted and what was coming out was all too expensive. That and I'm kind of a brat and was getting discouraged when I would post things and get no attention, hah. sweatdrop

I'm keeping my last paw avatar though and all the items so I still have an outfit to visit!

Tiny Fashionista

18,450 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Panda Moor

Selling [Animal] I Heart Cats - check it out here!

I'm getting out of the animal business sadly, felt weird being a stranger again so I'm transitioning back to human. That being said, if there's something else you're looking for please ask and I may have it.

do you have gabriels mint wings perhaps?

Hilarious Lop

bibi-chan21

I do not. I have Uriel's though.

I Kick Humans's Princess

Peculiar Cat

Panda Moor

Yeah. I don't know, I'm happy we got a lot more new paws but it was a mixture of feeling like a stranger again and the stagnation of items. There was nothing new I really wanted and what was coming out was all too expensive. That and I'm kind of a brat and was getting discouraged when I would post things and get no attention, hah. sweatdrop

I'm keeping my last paw avatar though and all the items so I still have an outfit to visit!

Oh, I have moments when I feel like that too.
                And I'm not all that great at getting to know new people. xD
                I guess I mostly stick to my thread. x:
                But yeah, the new items are far too pricey.
                Being patient for the price to go down is definitely hard so it's understandable. D:

But yes, come visit!
                Or just visit my thread. xD
                It'll always be there. c:
                'Til then, guess I'll lurk your human avatar, lol.

Hilarious Lop

P is for Cat

I'm a terrible vender so sometimes there isn't enough waiting I can do to make my monies. But yes, no worries, I'm not cleaning my friends list. emotion_yatta Feel free to drop me a message or a quote whenever.

Funnily since going human I've found a lot of other human paws roaming around like Hypnotize Big Daddy, LOL. Regulars who just kind of poofed!

I Kick Humans's Princess

Peculiar Cat

Panda Moor
      I'm a terrible vender so sometimes there isn't enough waiting I can do to make my monies. But yes, no worries, I'm not cleaning my friends list. emotion_yatta Feel free to drop me a message or a quote whenever.

Funnily since going human I've found a lot of other human paws roaming around like Hypnotize Big Daddy, LOL. Regulars who just kind of poofed!

Oh, of course. x3
                Or I'll stalk, whichever.
                Suppose to be distracting myself with pokemon anyway, lol.

Oh yeah, lol.
                I was lurking the CB and saw a bunch of familiar old paw names gone human. xD
                Which they all had the same reason.

Hilarious Lop

P is for Cat

Yeah. I mean, I definitely stay around here for the community but questing/buying/trading items is how I waste a lot of time since I love the dress up aspect. I just ran out of Animal items to deal with. Now only if human items weren't so flipping expensive.

I Kick Humans's Princess

Peculiar Cat

Panda Moor

Yeah. I mean, I definitely stay around here for the community but questing/buying/trading items is how I waste a lot of time since I love the dress up aspect. I just ran out of Animal items to deal with. Now only if human items weren't so flipping expensive.

Mhhm.
                I just kinda sell human stuff to get my gold, lol.
                And well, I buy my paw items with gc anyway.
                Which will have to stop. xD

But some of those really nice human items are even more expensive than paw stuff.
                Any human item you're questing for that I can help you with? :3

Hilarious Lop

P is for Cat

I sold all my old human stuff for paw gold. emotion_facepalm None of it was that nice, but that's where it all went. I'm so happy I never really got into GC other than what I earn from surveys and crap.

Nah, not right now as far as questing goes! There are so many new items or items I've never seen before I need to figure out what the hell I even want aha. Just trying to make some pocket change so when I do see something I can afford it. That and I really do have a lot of Animal items I've never really worn after purchasing. Whoops.

I Kick Humans's Princess

Peculiar Cat

Panda Moor

I sold all my old human stuff for paw gold. emotion_facepalm None of it was that nice, but that's where it all went. I'm so happy I never really got into GC other than what I earn from surveys and crap.

Nah, not right now as far as questing goes! There are so many new items or items I've never seen before I need to figure out what the hell I even want aha. Just trying to make some pocket change so when I do see something I can afford it. That and I really do have a lot of Animal items I've never really worn after purchasing. Whoops.

lol. Now you have to reverse it again. xD
                Sell your paw stuff for gold for your human avatar.
                Yeah, I think that's what brought me into liking the paws.
                A smaller size of items to keep track of.
                Humans just have so much.
                But then again, some items do become fairly affordable. c:
                And there's plenty of alternatives to some of the popular ones.
                Well, since they recolor things so many times.

Hilarious Lop

P is for Cat

Yeah, I liked the small pool too when I first got into being an animal. It makes you feel like you actually know the site, LOL.

No s**t seriously about the human recolors. The legs I'm wearing right now? I got for like 900k and it's one of the Portrait of a Deer recolors. Look up any old-ish GC item and it probably has enough cheap re-colors you never need the original. lol

I Kick Humans's Princess

Peculiar Cat

Panda Moor

Yeah, I liked the small pool too when I first got into being an animal. It makes you feel like you actually know the site, LOL.

No s**t seriously about the human recolors. The legs I'm wearing right now? I got for like 900k and it's one of the Portrait of a Deer recolors. Look up any old-ish GC item and it probably has enough cheap re-colors you never need the original. lol

Mhhm. Exactly! lol.
                You just gotta deal with off-colors. xD

Anyhow, I'm off to bed.
                Barely got any sleep today.
                C-ya~! c:

Hilarious Lop

P is for Cat

See you and sweet dreams. emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff