Am I the only one that thinks that this season got rid of all the good ones before they even got to the top 12? And they didn't get rid of all the horrible ones.

Like Alex Lambert. I was sad to see him go. And Paige Miles, I was sad to see her not go, considering she hasn't had a good performance at all. Especially that clown performance of Smile in the top 16. Her making it into the top 12 proves that this clearly isn't a singing competition anymore. But back to Alex Lambert, A.K.A Ellen DeGeneres's banana. I think he was one of the best singers.

I was really happy to see Hayley Vaughn go home, seeings how she sounded like hell both weeks of the top 24 leading up to her elimination.

Something that confused me was Tyler Grady, the judges (especially Kara DioGuardi) thought that he was the 70's rocker, when in reality he was as 70's as Ke$ha. I loved how he threw the judges under the bus on his elimination night, because he did it, and he actually was right.

John Park's elimination was sad. Because I thought that him and Alex Lambert were two of the best singers in the top 12 boys.

The most shocking was Lilly's elimination, not because of her performance, but because she had the last performance of the night, and that's always the best position to get because it means you're automatically safe, but not anymore I guess.

Last but not least was Lacey's elimination tonight, where as I wasn't sad to see her go, she was better than the other 2 in the bottom 3, Paige and Tim (Billygoat) Urban put together.

But yeah tell me what you think. Quite honestly I think people are right when they say this is the least talented top 12 in the history of the show.

Anyways these are the people that i think deserve to be in the top 10:
Big Mike, Didi Benami, Aaron Kelly, Tim Urban (I wanna see him go though), Casey James, Andrew Garcia, Katie Stevens (Even though I really wanna see her go.), Siobhan, Lee DeWyze, and Crystal Bowersox.