• Signature Look 250
Kesha or whatever, all I gotta say is what a Lady Gaga poser. sad

Aged Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Slut was the word that came to my mind.
The first thing that came to my mind was...
Who the hell would spell their name with a dollar sign? ._.;

5,450 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Blah blah.........wtf is what i was thinking????? lol
The song she just did made me want to barf. What was with those TVs on the backround daner's heads? burning_eyes

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
I love you people. <3
And I hate Kesha. >:]
She tries to be Ashley Tisdale[Who I also hate]
with her moves and looks. I totally agree with the Lady Gaga thing but
I figured I'd add Ashley Tisdale in there too. Pahaha~

Cluttered Lunatic

I don't really care much about Ke$ha ATM, but it really annoys me how much people like Lady Gaga, who I think needs some help, with her singing because it would really help if she did something with that stuttering problem she has blaugh (its a joke if you don't get it)

But seriously she has copied a lot of other people the sunglass really reminds me of Shampoo (a British girl band in the 1990's). Her other styles have been done before too, I'm too lazy to look them up right now.

Invisible Fatcat

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
Somewhere in the world Lady Gaga was laughing her a** off saying "pfff b***h, at least I can sing".
When I saw her perform tonight on Idol, the first thought that came to mind was "Really? How pathetic." Then continued to count all the things that she stole from Lady Gaga. Yes. I have no life.

Cluttered Lunatic

squiziggy
Somewhere in the world Lady Gaga was laughing her a** off saying "pfff b***h, at least I can sing".

Anyone can sing (or a large majority can) with voice lesson, learning how to sing isn't too hard. While I admit there are some things you can't learn there really isn't anything too unique about her voice that I can see. Its not like she has a voice like Susan Boyle, or she can reach really high seeming impossible notes or hold them really long. Plus there also voice editing, its the lives that matter and even then there is lip-syncing. While it sucks to see artist mess up sets, it show they are human and they make mistake, that and they actually sing their songs.

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
i hate her valley girl voice. shes so mediocre.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff