Welcome to Gaia! ::

WELL?

I know, I know...get my butt off the forums. 0.34391534391534 34.4% [ 130 ]
My score is already above 9! D:< 0.41005291005291 41.0% [ 155 ]
I got distracted by the whip cracking. >_> 0.24603174603175 24.6% [ 93 ]
Total Votes:[ 378 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19

Bipolar Cobra
What do you say to someone with a laggy-assed computer? I can't get better than a 2.0 on the frikkin Drive off the Cliff game. Push button before it starts=about 6 seconds to drive off cliff=2.effing0

Make sure the ONLY thing open and running on your computer is the game window itself. Also, play at a time really late at night or early morning when less people are online. Those have helped for me some.
User Image

My Score is a 9.56 right now. I am really trying to improve. I would love a 10, but, thats waaaaaaaaaaay easier said than done.
gonk

User Image
User Image

Yay! I got it up to a 9.58. Still trying hard

User Image

Kawaii Exhibitionist

"Why... so... serious?"

Well.
      I would have added tips for today's games...
      But they seem to be a random mix of the other six days' games.
      So it'd be kind of silly. xD

User Image User Image

Current Overall Average: 9.92
User Image

I noticed that. Guess admins ran out of ideas for new games. lol

User Image

Magnetic Bookworm

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
My overall average is an 8.88 because some of those games are cheap. The tips helped, but I couldn't get at least a 9.00 average. I can settle in for an 8.88 being a good score.

G U I L T T E A's Significant Otter

Liberal Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Finally got 9.03 average. It took FOREVER!!! I was tempted to throw my laptop out the window a couple of times.
This made me laugh.

Thanks for the tips, beeyotch~~!
digitalduckie
Bipolar Cobra
What do you say to someone with a laggy-assed computer? I can't get better than a 2.0 on the frikkin Drive off the Cliff game. Push button before it starts=about 6 seconds to drive off cliff=2.effing0

Make sure the ONLY thing open and running on your computer is the game window itself. Also, play at a time really late at night or early morning when less people are online. Those have helped for me some.

Thank you, but I was already doing that and after a fresh reboot and cache cleaning. crying I need a new computer. I'm sure the lag helped with a few games though. Never scored lower than 10 on the "Eat the Hearts" or "Catch the Cats" games. biggrin

My all time "Drive Off the Cliff" low=9 seconds.
My two all time favorite games: "Wash Liam" and "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces