Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Kitten

Miss-dark8607
MissJesseR
Miss-dark8607
MissJesseR
Since i came across this thread...How old do you think kids should be before watching..Wondering if I'm being prude..haha

10 and up would be acceptable. Due to the violence, creepy a** images, and such.
I agree. My ex lets my kiddos watch it. Makes me FURIOUS! burning_eyes

Put your foot down.
I do, he's useless

Ursine Bear

“AT” is seen through the eyes of Finn, a boy who at the start was twelve and an innocent child unknowing of how the world works and what is actually in the world. But slowly as time goes on, he's starting to mature and see things a little more in a mature way then he used to. And some of it is stuff he simply can't handle, ie 'His Vault', brought up in many episodes but to the forefront in the episode 'The Vault'.

Like in the episode “James”, he doesn't know how to handle the knowledge that P.B.. as a leader of a group of people sometimes has to do 'bad things' so that good people don't have to suffer. And that sometimes the good guys have to do really hard choices they don't want to, ie.. sacrificing a life. Or in some instances her willingness to kill to protect her people and their way of life.

Or in “I Remember You”, that The Ice King isn't a horrible villain but a mentally ill old man who at one time was a good and decent person and realisticly is probably confused and frightened about things and more often then not doesn't understand fully what's going on.

Also as time goes on he's starting to realize that there's something 'wrong' with the world. That more or less he might be the only sane person in a world gone mad. Also as he grows older he'll probably start to realize that all the skelton remains and the last crumbling bits of city around are honestly all that remains of The Great Human Footprint on the world.

Feline Member

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The entire first episode, slumber party panic, is about cannibalism, in the undertones, everywhere. This was screwed up from the start.
Well... I see this in a different view now... Although, when you look deep into a lot of things, they all have a hidden meaning. I'm going to keep an eye out for those other details now. And I'm actually not so sure what some of you mean by parts kids shouldn't see....? I'm pretty dense/slow anyhow, sorry. -.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff