Welcome to Gaia! ::

So in the episode The Witch's Garden" Jake says he got his powers from a mud puddle, but can't remember exactly what actually happened. Is it fair to assume it may have been a product of the mushroom war, say, a radiated puddle which mutated Jake?

Chyea

Interesting Codger

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
That it's a result of some sort of radiation seems obvious.

Whether he actually got it from a mud puddle is totally up in the air. I think it's obvious he has no idea when he got his powers or where they came from.
Sadist Sedated

Whether he actually got it from a mud puddle is totally up in the air. I think it's obvious he has no idea when he got his powers or where they came from.

But dat puddle of green Lich juice in "Finn the Human" doe

Interesting Codger

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
chalkbox
Sadist Sedated

Completely different continuity. It's probably reasonable to suppose that the Jake we're all familiar with got his powers from something similar, but he still doesn't give us much clues.
Sadist Sedated
chalkbox
Sadist Sedated

Completely different continuity. It's probably reasonable to suppose that the Jake we're all familiar with got his powers from something similar, but he still doesn't give us much clues.

Fair enough sir. I guess there isn't enough info on it to prove so razz

thewookieempire's Girlfriend

Bashful Flatterer

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
I thought the same thing too! rofl I'm pretty sure it was a radioactive puddle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff