Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who Do you Ship Fionna with?

Marshall Lee 0.49315068493151 49.3% [ 36 ]
Flame Prince 0.095890410958904 9.6% [ 7 ]
Prince Gumball 0.041095890410959 4.1% [ 3 ]
Finn 0.10958904109589 11.0% [ 8 ]
No one! She is free to choose who ever she wants to date! 0.17808219178082 17.8% [ 13 ]
I don't care. Fiolee Sucks. 0.082191780821918 8.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]

Interesting Codger

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Sorry, Marshall Lee's taken by Gumball, just as Marceline is taken by Princess Bubblegum. razz

1,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I HATE PRINCE GUMBALL.HE IS EVEN STUPIDER THAN FLAME PRINCE.
x_ILeaveBiteMarks_x
Chickenrocks12212
x_ILeaveBiteMarks_x
Highly unlikely.

Why not? It actually depends. I'm probably gonna vomit blood (JK) if she dates FP or whatever! I don't ship Flame Prince and Fionna, But I ship the gender-swapped versions of both. Is that weird? I just find it awkward...

I dunno, I just imagine the pairings being the same on either side and I'm 100% sold that Bubbline is a thing. Can't freaking stand Prince Gumball though. As a matter of fact... all the gender swapped characters kind of get on my nerves, so I suppose I don't really ship any of them together.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of the candy-prince myself..
Chickenrocks12212
x_ILeaveBiteMarks_x
Highly unlikely.

Why not? It actually depends. I'm probably gonna vomit blood (JK) if she dates FP or whatever! I don't ship Flame Prince and Fionna, But I ship the gender-swapped versions of both. Is that weird? I just find it awkward...

I dunno, I just imagine the pairings being the same on either side and I'm 100% sold that Bubbline is a thing. Can't freaking stand Prince Gumball though. As a matter of fact... all the gender swapped characters kind of get on my nerves, so I suppose I don't really ship any of them together.
x_ILeaveBiteMarks_x
Highly unlikely.

Highly unlikely.

1,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
FIOLEE 4EVA!!!!!! heart

Interesting Friend

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Chickenrocks12212
Tiwilight Sparkle
Chickenrocks12212
Tiwilight Sparkle
Fiolee has always been one of my favorites couples heart for some reason i like Finn and FP but i always hated Fionna and FP neutral

IKR? I'm working on a fiolee drawing, and it's so cute!!

OMG i can't wait to see it mrgreen

Do you instagram? You can find it on my personal or AT fanpage. @adventuretimeforeverrr ! But the original drawing isn't mine. I just drew based on the internet! I think It looks great, judging from the fact that I'm younger than 14.

Oh okay smile i am 14 years old xD and this year i am going to be 15! D: i don't want to grow up sad

Dapper Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Fiolee all the way
Tiwilight Sparkle
Chickenrocks12212
Tiwilight Sparkle
Fiolee has always been one of my favorites couples heart for some reason i like Finn and FP but i always hated Fionna and FP neutral

Do you instagram? You can find it on my personal or AT fanpage. @adventuretimeforeverrr ! But the original drawing isn't mine. I just drew based on the internet! I think It looks great, judging from the fact that I'm younger than 14.

Interesting Friend

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Chickenrocks12212
Tiwilight Sparkle

Tiwilight Sparkle

Interesting Friend

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Hilarious Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
There was a thread about who Finn would date & I said Flame Princess. But on this I said Marshal Lee. Do you think that's weird?
She needs to be with Marshall. Read 'My Perfect Melody (Fiolee)' and KseniaLynn's other titles and you'll be experiencing all the feels!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff