Dangerous Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
its cracking but tis only my opinion

Fairy

YES!
Start from episode 1. It's really sh*tty, no offense to Cartoon Network!
It gets really good. The reason why i say 'start at episode 1' is because
otherwise you'll think that all of the episodes are bad but they aren't. You
just have to know the storyline to know that it's good. Adventure time has
a lot of great songs, but unfortunately Rebecca Sugar, the song writer,
left the show, but it's still really good. Recently, there's been a ton of drama, too!!

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Purple Hyena
For Tomorrow
Purple Hyena
For Tomorrow

wow what a killjoy

why are you so worried about gaia's tos anyway
What do you mean "Why am I so worried about Gaia's ToS?" Grow up.

I'm not being a killjoy, they are breaking the rules. That's all there is to it. If a moderator finds this they'll warn them themselves.

"why are you so worried about gaia's tos anyway" Oh my... unbelievable.

why are you telling me to grow up when im not even doing anything wrong. in my three years of being on gaia ive never worried about the tos. it's just a website, if they ban you you can just make another account or smth

if they break the tos it doesn't even affect you directly, so stop being such a goodie goodie and let people enjoy themselves. stop stressin yourself out over nothin
And in my six years of being on Gaia I've learned it's better to just abide by the rules rather than be a total c**t and ignore them. I am not wasting any more of my time or effort on someone who thinks it's perfectly fine to break the rules. You don't even see what's wrong with what you're saying? In fact, encouraging the breaking of rules IS breaking the rules too! It's not hard to follow them ESPECIALLY when it comes to posting illegal sites. Anyway, like I said, I'm not investing any more of my time on someone like you. Have a nice day.
Purple Hyena
For Tomorrow
Purple Hyena
For Tomorrow

wow what a killjoy

I'm not being a killjoy, they are breaking the rules. That's all there is to it. If a moderator finds this they'll warn them themselves.

why are you telling me to grow up when im not even doing anything wrong. in my three years of being on gaia ive never worried about the tos. it's just a website, if they ban you you can just make another account or smth

if they break the tos it doesn't even affect you directly, so stop being such a goodie goodie and let people enjoy themselves. stop stressin yourself out over nothin

Its not as if the link is the equivalent to raping a child. Shh and watch more Adventure Time 3nodding
For Tomorrow
Purple Hyena
For Tomorrow

wow what a killjoy

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Purple Hyena
For Tomorrow

wow what a killjoy

For Tomorrow

wow what a killjoy

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Minerva de Sade

ConversePikachu

Please don't post links to illegal streaming websites. It's against Gaia's ToS and reportable.
I watched a few episodes of series 1 and liked them smile
Will watch a few more.

Prophet

gaia_crown
          It's pretty damn entertaining. Lots of crude humor and adult themes.User Image

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Go for it! I think there`s a little something that appeals to everyone.

I`ll never forget how creeped out I was when I watched a random episode in season 4. So my only suggestion is to definitely start from the beginning.

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
It all depends on your preference. I don't see the harm in giving it a shot though, who knows. Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't.
I have not watched it at all. I have been to preoccupied with making music and working.
Should I start?? Thoughts??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces