Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cluttered Duck

13,075 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Hey guys-

I couldnt take the lack of updates on facebook so I decided to make a naver account and start fresh from scratch-

Now the problem is: I has NO friends to speak of on there AND I cant read Korean.

So, like, Help?

I mean, does anyone else need a friend? my ID on Naver is Gwyneda if anyone wants to add me, I'm more than happy to take any help I can get and as long as someone tells me what I need to press to gift back, I can do that too! =D

Oh and spread the word! I saw some mention of t his game on lj, maybe there's a comm? that'd be great... I'm a go look that up.

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
I'll add you~ And you can just add anyone in the game, because they'll only be your neighbors for this specific game, they won't get your contacts or anything.

Puniko made an interface translation on in the Every Town thread, I hope that'll be useful to you. smile
How to search in the Naver?
I don’t know Korean

Hi! friend me!

n_nozomi
How to search in the Naver?
I don’t know Korean

Hi Friend ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Pj Monster
Hi Friend ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

let me know your ID in naver, i am trying to add
Lockany
I'll add you~ And you can just add anyone in the game, because they'll only be your neighbors for this specific game, they won't get your contacts or anything.

Puniko made an interface translation on in the Every Town thread, I hope that'll be useful to you. smile

let me know your ID in Naver, I'm trying to add. OR PM me if not want to show here

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Feel free to add me. Name is hirotosumi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff