Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
well ok i keep looking around and i think iv decided to fianally ask people. please help me i dont have any neighbors or friends to help with monster galaxy and i wanna keep playing

Benevolent Accumulator

13,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
neomaster990
well ok i keep looking around and i think iv decided to fianally ask people. please help me i dont have any neighbors or friends to help with monster galaxy and i wanna keep playing
User Image

Feel free to add me via the link in my signature, also there are plenty of threads HERE that will have links other players have posted as well. I recommend finding an established thread that is kept updated at least somewhat, there you can find active players that want new neighbors. Also, you can join the groups on FB for MG and add neighbors through there as well.
Good Luck!

Happy Hunting! emotion_bigheart

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
Raina Mogatrainer
neomaster990
User Image

Feel free to add me via the link in my signature, also there are plenty of threads HERE that will have links other players have posted as well. I recommend finding an established thread that is kept updated at least somewhat, there you can find active players that want new neighbors. Also, you can join the groups on FB for MG and add neighbors through there as well.
Good Luck!

Happy Hunting! emotion_bigheart
hehe thank you very much for your help
i'm searching neightburs too

can somebody add me???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items