Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sweetheart

13,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Do I need to be friends with people on FB first?

D :

I need more friends!

Fashionable Sweetheart

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

Lonely Soldier

6,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
xXKitiyaXx
Help?

sorry but ya you do D:
ill be your friend on there though if you want xD i want more SS friends to but none of my FB peoples want to play D:

Fashionable Sweetheart

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
mataroki
xXKitiyaXx
Help?

sorry but ya you do D:
ill be your friend on there though if you want xD i want more SS friends to but none of my FB peoples want to play D:

Oh boo. Okay cool. : )
You can message me your FB && I'll add you!

My friends are the same way...

Lonely Soldier

6,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
xXKitiyaXx
mataroki
xXKitiyaXx
Help?

sorry but ya you do D:

Oh boo. Okay cool. : )
You can message me your FB && I'll add you!

My friends are the same way...

send me a PM on here i cant figure out how to send you a pm from your profile xD

Fashionable Sweetheart

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Need more friends still!

Fashionable Sweetheart

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

Toothsome Capitalist

15,700 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
It seems Summer Springs isn't as entirely reliant on having "friends" playing as other FB games...

For instance, it's easy to share the FB links with strangers on Gaia, to share and collect rewards.

Things requiring friends (that I've seen so far) have alternatives to pay with cash, which can be earned in the Daily Reward, or if you feel like throwing away REAL cash on an FB game.

Fashionable Sweetheart

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Keiniku
It seems Summer Springs isn't as entirely reliant on having "friends" playing as other FB games...

For instance, it's easy to share the FB links with strangers on Gaia, to share and collect rewards.

Things requiring friends (that I've seen so far) have alternatives to pay with cash, which can be earned in the Daily Reward, or if you feel like throwing away REAL cash on an FB game.

Thank you for your input, it's very much appreciated.

I saw the links to share and collect rewards, in another thread and I guess saving cash from quests can get me a bigger space of land.

Toothsome Capitalist

15,700 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
xXKitiyaXx
Keiniku

Thank you for your input, it's very much appreciated.

I saw the links to share and collect rewards, in another thread and I guess saving cash from quests can get me a bigger space of land.

I only started playing a few days ago, but I wonder the same thing, because I hate when other's games get spammy on my FB, and friends don't often want to play the same games as me.

Clicking on those reward links in these forms has been so profitable, I don't even want to grow plants anymore, lol!

Fashionable Sweetheart

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Keiniku

I only started playing a few days ago, but I wonder the same thing, because I hate when other's games get spammy on my FB, and friends don't often want to play the same games as me.

Clicking on those reward links in these forms has been so profitable, I don't even want to grow plants anymore, lol!

Ah yes, me too! I just started 2 days ago.
None of my friends are into this sort of games, so I didn't even bother inviting anyone.

Haha yes they have. It sucks you can only click links like 45 times a day. I'm sitting here all day harvesting, I lose track of time and forget to do actual chores.!
You can message me your facebook and I'll add you if you like c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces