• Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
8bite_me3
NivianBlanche
8bite_me3
NivianBlanche
8bite_me3
NivianBlanche
I need to be quoted about 100 times. Funness. I'm also needing the tooth fairy achievement. I'd like to gift some buck teeth to someone, but I want them back.....Is that weird?

Well 5k to the first person on page 5.

Bump the next reply so that we can save space. ^.^

there is this strange smell coming from the lab. any particular reason?

sweatdrop Well, um. There is a very reasonable explanation for that ...uh..but.... eek HEY LOOK THE SOCIAL WORKER IS COMING UP THE DRIVE!

then we should probably get rid of eric and house. i don't think we can handle any more sexual assult charges.

Hey, what's a few more? Have you looked at our wrap sheets lately? I'm pretty certain another missing social worker couldn't hurt. whee

but isn't it the same social worker every time? and didn't we bump into her after she made a career change?

We did. Hm, I forget what she was doing then. You know she wouldnt' go back into social work after what we put her through. I'm pretty sure that hidan scarred the woman for life.

7,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
NivianBlanche
I need to be quoted about 100 times. Funness. I'm also needing the tooth fairy achievement. I'd like to gift some buck teeth to someone, but I want them back.....Is that weird?

Well 5k to the first person on page 5.

Bump the next reply so that we can save space. ^.^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/p-s-game/t.67212113/

Versatile Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Firestarter 200
NivianBlanche
Quote me! heart
Good luck with the achievements!
NivianBlanche
Quote me! heart
n.n good luck!!! help out my friend plz? http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/megathread-achievement-will-help-others/t.67210447/

Beloved Lunatic

Beloved Lunatic

NivianBlanche
8bite_me3
NivianBlanche
8bite_me3
NivianBlanche

sweatdrop Well, um. There is a very reasonable explanation for that ...uh..but.... eek HEY LOOK THE SOCIAL WORKER IS COMING UP THE DRIVE!

then we should probably get rid of eric and house. i don't think we can handle any more sexual assult charges.

Hey, what's a few more? Have you looked at our wrap sheets lately? I'm pretty certain another missing social worker couldn't hurt. whee

but isn't it the same social worker every time? and didn't we bump into her after she made a career change?

We did. Hm, I forget what she was doing then. You know she wouldnt' go back into social work after what we put her through. I'm pretty sure that hidan scarred the woman for life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff