• Money Never Sleeps 200
Def, marvel even before the movies

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Dragon Whisperer

Yeah, I agree. While I love both DC and Marvel, I've always been drawn to the more fantastic feel I get from Marvel, and I really love X-men.

DC is great for that darker, more realistic feel, though, when I'm feelin that.

Feral Shapeshifter

12,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
GalacticPink
The Dragon Whisperer

Yeah, I agree. While I love both DC and Marvel, I've always been drawn to the more fantastic feel I get from Marvel, and I really love X-men.

Marvel does a better job developing the characters from the start, even before they get their superpowers imo. DC tends to build the heroes first then the character, IMO.

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Dragon Whisperer
GalacticPink
The Dragon Whisperer

Marvel does a better job developing the characters from the start, even before they get their superpowers imo. DC tends to build the heroes first then the character, IMO.

That makes sense, I could see that. Humanizes the character more and makes them more relatable.

Feral Shapeshifter

12,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
GalacticPink
The Dragon Whisperer
GalacticPink
The Dragon Whisperer

That makes sense, I could see that. Humanizes the character more and makes them more relatable.

Yea I think that's what has made Marvel such a hit with non comic book fans, both have their upside though. smile .

What's your favorite overall?

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Dragon Whisperer
GalacticPink
The Dragon Whisperer
GalacticPink
The Dragon Whisperer

Yea I think that's what has made Marvel such a hit with non comic book fans, both have their upside though. smile .

What's your favorite overall?

I admit I haven't read a whole lot of comics, but overall as a company, Marvel is my favorite. (I have a hard time keeping interest in serials. sweatdrop ) Though of the comics I do own, most of them are the Gears of War and Venom comics. (Venom is so badass, for real)

Feral Shapeshifter

12,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
GalacticPink

I admit I haven't read a whole lot of comics, but overall as a company, Marvel is my favorite. (I have a hard time keeping interest in serials. sweatdrop ) Though of the comics I do own, most of them are the Gears of War and Venom comics. (Venom is so badass, for real)

I've never been too diehard myself, haven't really followed some of the newer stuff. Been reading a bit of manga too.

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Dragon Whisperer
GalacticPink

I've never been too diehard myself, haven't really followed some of the newer stuff. Been reading a bit of manga too.

Yeah, I have some manga, which are pretty enjoyable.

What manga do you read?

Thirteenth Goat

25,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Voted, Polled and now bumped too! heart

Feral Shapeshifter

12,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
GalacticPink
The Dragon Whisperer
GalacticPink

Yeah, I have some manga, which are pretty enjoyable.

What manga do you read?

Only a couple lately,

Shippuden, Full metal alchemist, and cowboy bebop right now.

What about yours?

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jester Hageroth

Thank you so much!! heart How are you doing?

The Dragon Whisperer

Ah, nice. I adore Cowboy Bebop, but have never read the manga. Is it pretty good? I really like Full metal, too.

I have just a couple of Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight, Marmalade Boy, and One Piece. Mostly girly stuff, lol. Oh yeah, also Gundam Wing, but those are just spin off things.

Feral Shapeshifter

12,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
GalacticPink
Jester Hageroth

The Dragon Whisperer

Ah, nice. I adore Cowboy Bebop, but have never read the manga. Is it pretty good? I really like Full metal, too.

I have just a couple of Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight, Marmalade Boy, and One Piece. Mostly girly stuff, lol. Oh yeah, also Gundam Wing, but those are just spin off things.

Yea I've really enjoyed it, and ugh why all the girly stuff?!?!?! haha jk smile

Space Unicorn

20,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Dragon Whisperer
GalacticPink
Jester Hageroth

The Dragon Whisperer

Yea I've really enjoyed it, and ugh why all the girly stuff?!?!?! haha jk smile

XD I know I know. It's a guilty pleasure, lol! I really wanna see what Attack on Titan is all about, though. I've heard really good things.

Thirteenth Goat

25,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
GalacticPink

Not too bad, as for fave publishers rebellion uk, was raised on 2000ad, Judge Dredd, Strontium Dog and Rogue Trooper lol

Until recently i would have said i said i loved Marvel over DC, but DC seem to have the better product of late, blames Disney grrrr rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff