No 0.53720930232558 53.7% [ 231 ]
Total Votes:[ 430 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 237 238 239 > >> >>> »|

Versatile Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Firestarter 200
THANK YOU. It's so hard to find bid-only auctions that aren't completely ridiculous.

I'm in need of female avatars to help out with my Clambake achievement. Help would be appreciated.

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Luxraen Fury
THANK YOU. It's so hard to find bid-only auctions that aren't completely ridiculous.

I'm in need of female avatars to help out with my Clambake achievement. Help would be appreciated.

No problem :3 But, clambakes can only be preformed by girl avis. sweatdrop Meaning you are gonna have to get a genderbender potion from your account settings, and turn into a girl. and it can only be within the first 15 posts, all girls, one post each meaning they cant post again unless they finally get the achievement.

9,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kisshusgirl
For anyone who needs the Bidding War Achievement, I am currently selling Neutral Starter Polos and Ocean Summer Tops in my shop. The starting price is 1g a piece with an increase of 1g per bid. Once the time limit has expired, I will restock my shop.

Follow this link to view my shop!
You... are a genius. XD

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Charlotte11434
Kisshusgirl
For anyone who needs the Bidding War Achievement, I am currently selling Neutral Starter Polos and Ocean Summer Tops in my shop. The starting price is 1g a piece with an increase of 1g per bid. Once the time limit has expired, I will restock my shop.

You... are a genius. XD

Really? XD How so?

Versatile Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Firestarter 200
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury

No problem :3 But, clambakes can only be preformed by girl avis. sweatdrop Meaning you are gonna have to get a genderbender potion from your account settings, and turn into a girl. and it can only be within the first 15 posts, all girls, one post each meaning they cant post again unless they finally get the achievement.
Actually, the wording of the achievement implies that it can be any page of a thread, as long as the achievement is available for the thread's original poster, and it doesn't say anywhere that the OP has to be female.

9,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kisshusgirl
Charlotte11434
Kisshusgirl

You... are a genius. XD

Really? XD How so?
Uhm.. just cuz. biggrin

9,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kisshusgirl
Charlotte11434
Kisshusgirl

You... are a genius. XD

Really? XD How so?
Uhm.. just cuz. biggrin

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury

Actually, the wording of the achievement implies that it can be any page of a thread, as long as the achievement is available for the thread's original poster, and it doesn't say anywhere that the OP has to be female.

Really? That was the only way I was able to get my achievement sad

Versatile Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Firestarter 200
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury

Well, I'm hoping this will work. If it doesn't...well, I have plenty of gold for gender-changes and the like, and I need the Gender Swap achievement anyway.

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Charlotte11434
Kisshusgirl
Charlotte11434
Kisshusgirl

You... are a genius. XD

Really? XD How so?
Uhm.. just cuz. biggrin

lol, OK ^_^

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury

Well, I'm hoping this will work. If it doesn't...well, I have plenty of gold for gender-changes and the like, and I need the Gender Swap achievement anyway.

You can get two free gender bender potions in your account settings.

Versatile Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Firestarter 200
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury

Oh, cool. Didn't see that. I guess I just was used to the dropdown. I'm a little annoyed that they raised the price from 10k to 50k for further gender changes, though. Ah, inflation.

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury

Oh, cool. Didn't see that. I guess I just was used to the dropdown. I'm a little annoyed that they raised the price from 10k to 50k for further gender changes, though. Ah, inflation.

It does suck gonk The only reason its like that, is because people are using real money to buy items, and then selling the real money items for a lot of fake money. That isnt including the chance items.

Versatile Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Firestarter 200
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury

It does suck gonk The only reason its like that, is because people are using real money to buy items, and then selling the real money items for a lot of fake money. That isnt including the chance items.
Augh. Well, looks like I'll be using the potion, buying another, and buying back hair and eye styles. Oh well.

Shy Nerd

20,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury
Kisshusgirl
Luxraen Fury

Augh. Well, looks like I'll be using the potion, buying another, and buying back hair and eye styles. Oh well.

But, you get two free gender bender potions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff