Welcome to Gaia! ::

New poll for gold

thanks 1 100.0% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Lunatic

I am starting a team of thread blasters who could all help a Megathread or Mark Twain thread achieve its goal more quickly. I will try to do at least one thread a day, but feel free to organize here in my absence.

Bump or quote the day's thread with emotes. You can post every 30 seconds, so if you spend just 5 minutes per day, that is 10 posts toward your goal and 10 posts towards another goal. By organizing, we can use laser like precision to help.

For those who want to bump, here is today's thread arrow Breena_Angela's Megathread

Subscribe to this thread to get the latest target and updates on current threads.

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
elenillorgirl
I was thinking about starting a team of thread blasters who could all help a Megathread or Mark Twain thread achieve its goal more quickly.

We could shoot for one thread daily-where you would dedicate a helping handful of bumps for that thread.

500 bumps, with the thread owner participating actively, won't be hard to get in a day.

What do you think?

This sounds good to me. I'm working on Elocutionist which is going to take a while.

Invisible Exhibitionist

I'll be on Elocutionist very soon, so I would be interested.

Lunatic

Bumping is great for elocutionist!

But we only have 3 people. If we had between 20-40, we could knock out threads like crazy.

Lunatic

Lady Narcissa Blackstone

Haec Malum

Let's try this thread arrow megathread. We'll see how it goes.

47,100 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Bump. ninja

Pup

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
I could attempt to help.
Well. Mostly whenever I am online for a bit.
So count me in, just not for full time, aha.

Lunatic

Damaride
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
I could attempt to help.
Well. Mostly whenever I am online for a bit.
So count me in, just not for full time, aha.

That's fine. Just 10 or so minutes worth, when you don't have anything more pressing.

Pierced Lunatic

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Fusion Expert 300
I guess I'm in too.

Lunatic

elenillorgirl
I was thinking about starting a team of thread blasters who could all help a Megathread or Mark Twain thread achieve its goal more quickly.

We could shoot for one thread daily-where you would dedicate a helping handful of bumps for that thread.

500 bumps, with the thread owner participating actively, won't be hard to get in a day.

What do you think?

For those who want to bump, here is today's thread arrow Feb 16-Monkie_Oner's thread

Continue to bump this thread. It needs 109 posts for megathread, Try and post at least 10 times!

Lunatic

55 posts until Megathread is achieved, Now accepting new threads, so if you want us to bump your thread next, please post a link to your thread here.

Shy Otaku

19,615 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Party Member 100
I have two threads which I am trying to get achievements with~
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/inquisitor-mega-tipsy-popular/t.95972759/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/firestarter/t.95972785_recent/

Lunatic

ChibiBel
I have two threads which I am trying to get achievements with~
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/inquisitor-mega-tipsy-popular/t.95972759/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/firestarter/t.95972785_recent/

I helped, but this group only deals with bumping. Megathread and Mark Twain are the achievements we really help with.

Lunatic

New thread to bump! It took us two days for the last thread. Timer starts now! 11

Invisible Exhibitionist

elenillorgirl
New thread to bump! It took us two days for the last thread. Timer starts now! 11

Which thread do you want us to help with? I'm bored.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff