Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Angel's on the hunt to get the sold items back.

Willing to help anyone still need achievements.
Rather not do a nudist one, thanks.

Just need the 'That's what she said' achievement, so please help and I'll help back.

Post up your achievement threads, if you have any and I'll gladly visit and help.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

5,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
ShatteredAngel08

Just need the 'That's what she said' achievement, so please help and I'll help back.

Post up your achievement threads, if you have any and I'll gladly visit and help.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

That's what she said.

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Sunlandic
ShatteredAngel08

That's what she said.

-hugs-
Thank you!

Invisible Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
ShatteredAngel08

That's what she said

Invisible Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150

BUMP~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff