Welcome to Gaia! ::

KawaiiKittenCalico
You're not bipolar, you're just crazy. Unless the NFL enters into a sponsorship with Gaia you will never get the crap you keep asking for, so you might as well give it up already. Gaia can't make what you want without the permission of the NFL and the various teams within it. Quit being so God damned stubborn and learn to accept the facts. At the rate you're going you really will be banned before too long.

Ok, I don't know who you are, and yes you can call me crazy all you want, thats what my friends love me for. Anyways, I know that we need sponsors and blah blah blah, but I was not born yesterday, I know the damn process, okay? And I am not being stubborn, I know what I'm doing.
Not to be mean or anything, but I am supporting all those people out there who get me, so if you're assuming that what I like is "crap", um, you need to look at what you're saying and definitely what you're wearing.

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
I follow two nascar teams, a baseball team, and even even a few wrestlers, but most of those on the list aren't gunna come 'round gaia anytime soon. So, instead of having the Eagles or another football team come in, why not root for Durem? It could even invoke football games in towns. We have soccer, why not?

It's one more team you can follow and because gaia owns Durem, we could get uniforms for players, cheerleaders(another set perhaps?Something like that reality show..Be a Texas..something. sweatdrop ), even a referee. I wouldn't mind seeing flags that go in your house personally.

Heroic Exhibitionist

FUTURE_MRZ_CULLEN

listen here u mindless b*****d! you just threatened meh that i was gonna get shot! so back off you friggin homo! i can say WAY more worse threats than you can ever imagine. and if this is a public site, then u shouldnt tell US to get off your so called turf, and wats so good about the friggin gaia team colors? and myspace is another thing! and how am i on the caffiene? u should look at yourself and see how ur dressed, are u horny or something?

GET OUT OF MY FACE AND GET A SEX DUMMY!

A few things I realized. You don't understand what "figures of speech" are. And you don't understand what being shot out of the sky means. Hell, you don't even understand what homosexual means. Sure, I get threatened all the time from the gangsta wannabes on this sites- and I happen to enjoy laughing at them. See, it so happens;- I'm WAAAAAAYYYYY out of their jurisdiction. Just ask for a plane ticket to halfway around the world.

Learn to spell, too. That'll help. smile

This is our turf. And if that's how you think of the Gaia team colors, I must ask you - what's so good about plagiarism?. Nussin'. Gaia is for people who like originality. Not for the generic flock of sheep that most "teens" are. I suggest going back to your Twilight books and staying there.

Okay. I take the caffeine comment back. You seem to be high on a cocktail of vodka, soviet vodka and Manufactured McSourface. I can dress how I want, when I want. I do not have to obey the simpering rules of your society. I'm not horny - I'm just the average psycho. biggrin

PS: I like it IRL secks much better. LOL.
Pixel secks has nothing on IRL secks.

PS: How was the 3d?
i myself am a huge (american) football fan. i can pretty much watch any level of the game, from the pros, to college, to flag, or even pee-wee football. mrgreen

i would love to see football equipment in the item shops someday. while it is true that gaia would need to strike a deal of some sort with the national football league to use the actual logos of any of their 32 teams, this doesn't mean though, that gaia cannot make football items for its stores.

i think a set of generic, colored uniforms (similar to the other sporting goods we already have) would be a great addition. the idea of football items has previously been brought among the artists, so it is a matter of the right opportunity presenting itself. when it does, i am sure this topic will be fully explored. i, along with the other fans of the sport here, will just have to remain patient. in the meantime, let's all enjoy the current postseason as much as we can.

my team of choice, the new york freakin jets, couldn't make the postseason dance.
sweatdrop
shocktv3
i myself am a huge (american) football fan. i can pretty much watch any level of the game, from the pros, to college, to flag, or even pee-wee football. mrgreen

i would love to see football equipment in the item shops someday. while it is true that gaia would need to strike a deal of some sort with the national football league to use the actual logos of any of their 32 teams, this doesn't mean though, that gaia cannot make football items for its stores.

i think a set of generic, colored uniforms (similar to the other sporting goods we already have) would be a great addition. the idea of football items has previously been brought among the artists, so it is a matter of the right opportunity presenting itself. when it does, i am sure this topic will be fully explored. i, along with the other fans of the sport here, will just have to remain patient. in the meantime, let's all enjoy the current postseason as much as we can.

my team of choice, the new york freakin jets, couldn't make the postseason dance.
sweatdrop

But she doesn't want generic items, she wants official items based on real NFL teams, and damn you if you can't make them. She'd rather you guys all get sued by the NFL than to accept the facts.

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
...We are one another’s mirror that reflects our karma...

User Image

Some people are a bit ignorant when it comes down to bare facts....
get familiar with the laws "mrz Cullens"

User Image

...While our tainted hands touch each other, and feel their silhouette...

Heroic Exhibitionist

Agito Powwah
...We are one another’s mirror that reflects our karma...

User Image

Some people are a bit ignorant when it comes down to bare facts....
get familiar with the laws "mrz Cullens"

User Image

...While our tainted hands touch each other, and feel their silhouette...

Still, even if we DID get a sponsorship with NFL, it could become a "US Only" and leave a lot of people pissed off.

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Kawaii: At least those of us with common sense now know we can look forward to a football related item update. (I'm not to thrilled with sports stuff myself, but hey, I'm always glad to hear that the staff are listening to the user's requests. And Edward in a football uniform would be hilarious.)

ShadowToxic; the way Gaia does its deals we'd probably get a repeatable quest, so I don't think it'd be that big a deal. Just wait a day until the item price tanks.
KawaiiKittenCalico
shocktv3

sweatdrop

But she doesn't want generic items, she wants official items based on real NFL teams, and damn you if you can't make them. She'd rather you guys all get sued by the NFL than to accept the facts.

well too bad. If they make only the generic football items(which they will) she's just going to have to deal with it.
LOL CB'D

Next time, learn to internet, OP. LOLZ.
KawaiiKittenCalico
shocktv3

sweatdrop

But she doesn't want generic items, she wants official items based on real NFL teams, and damn you if you can't make them. She'd rather you guys all get sued by the NFL than to accept the
facts.

ok, you know what, im like this close [] to losing it with this dumb alien freak!

STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY DAMN MOUTH! GET A FREAKIN LIFE WOULD YA!
Ace of Shadows
Kawaii: At least those of us with common sense now know we can look forward to a football related item update. (I'm not to thrilled with sports stuff myself, but hey, I'm always glad to hear that the staff are listening to the user's requests. And Edward in a football uniform would be hilarious.)

ShadowToxic; the way Gaia does its deals we'd probably get a repeatable quest, so I don't think it'd be that big a deal. Just wait a day until the item price tanks.

edward in a football uniform would be funny.... but yea alien girl, listen to what she says, shes a person who actually knows what im trying to say, ill go with generic football items too. i just forgot to put that on my post. and i am patient. i just lose it with annoying freaks who confuse me all the time and put words in my mouth like somebody i know... xd
Dragtan
KawaiiKittenCalico
shocktv3

sweatdrop

well too bad. If they make only the generic football items(which they will) she's just going to have to deal with it.
thank you with the generic items... i forgot to put that on the post i swear, and i can deal with everything, im not stubborn, it was just a suggestion that came to the top of my head. dont have to make a big deal about it and talk crap about me, sheesh.

PS: you drew that picture? its really good.
FUTURE_MRZ_CULLEN
KawaiiKittenCalico
You're not bipolar, you're just crazy. Unless the NFL enters into a sponsorship with Gaia you will never get the crap you keep asking for, so you might as well give it up already. Gaia can't make what you want without the permission of the NFL and the various teams within it. Quit being so God damned stubborn and learn to accept the facts. At the rate you're going you really will be banned before too long.

Ok, I don't know who you are, and yes you can call me crazy all you want, thats what my friends love me for. Anyways, I know that we need sponsors and blah blah blah, but I was not born yesterday, I know the damn process, okay? And I am not being stubborn, I know what I'm doing.
Not to be mean or anything, but I am supporting all those people out there who get me, so if you're assuming that what I like is "crap", um, you need to look at what you're saying and definitely what you're wearing.

ALL U BITCHES LEAVE HER THE ******** ALONE SHE IS JUST TRYING TO SAY WHAT SHE THINKS...IF U DONT LIKE IT THEN GO AND ******** UR MOTHERS AND FATHERS......AND STOP HATEING BITCHES
Whoo go Bears!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces