Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Rensi twirls around laughing with Crona."Hey,this is fun!"She says smiling.

OpalMaiden's Honey Bun

Naughty Bunny

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
OnlyAChillingDream

Estella gasped in surprise as the attractive white-haired stranger whirled her around. "Um, hello," she said in a slightly deep voice that had just a hint of an echo to it. Her face flushed ever so slightly. "I'm afraid I don't have much experience dancing, but I'm pleasured to make your acquaintance. I am Estella." She bowed, lowering her head and sweeping out her dress with one hand.

"Estella, thats a beautiful name! I'm Maria nice to make your acquaintance as well!" the white-haired woman spoke with a grin. she marveled over the others beauty, "I hear you a demi-goddess, , but your voice sounds like an angels."
Quote:
"Estella, thats a beautiful name! I'm Maria nice to make your acquaintance as well!" the white-haired woman spoke with a grin. she marveled over the others beauty, "I hear you a demi-goddess, , but your voice sounds like an angels."

Estella blushed and looked away in modesty. "Thank you, very much...indeed I am a demi-goddess. I didn't tell anyone...I suppose it was rather obvious, then." She laughed nervously, subconsciously wrapping a lock of her curly hair around her finger. "Are you magical, as well?" She noted the skulls on Maria's dress.
OnlyAChillingDream
Quote:

Estella blushed and looked away in modesty. "Thank you, very much...indeed I am a demi-goddess. I didn't tell anyone...I suppose it was rather obvious, then." She laughed nervously, subconsciously wrapping a lock of her curly hair around her finger. "Are you magical, as well?" She noted the skulls on Maria's dress.
demigod of what?.... Just curious..... Lol kindness was sold this year to the highest bidder....
Quote:
demigod of what?.... Just curious..... Lol kindness was sold this year to the highest bidder....

Estella arched an eyebrow and laughed softly. "Sold? Goodness, I wish I'd seen that.... I am the Demigoddess of Dreams." She bowed again slightly. "And who do I have the pleasure of meeting this time?"

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Walks in looking around the room silently and smiles "Well this is wonderful, yet another Gaian ball!" I say happily an move over to the punch table.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
rensi_the_meister
Rensi twirls around laughing with Crona."Hey,this is fun!"She says smiling.

"yes it really is fun." she said cheerfully.
OnlyAChillingDream
Quote:

Estella arched an eyebrow and laughed softly. "Sold? Goodness, I wish I'd seen that.... I am the Demigoddess of Dreams." She bowed again slightly. "And who do I have the pleasure of meeting this time?"

My name is death the kid, but you can call me kid... Every one does. It was the broken angel and she was sold cus the room was overbudget.... It was funny, but I cant get the thread anymore.... I forgEt Which one it was in.
"Hello, Kid," Estella smiled. "Goodness...Kindness, a broken angel? Where do the years go...?" she sighed with a brief glance into space. To no one in particular she added, "I wonder to whom the poor soul was sold?"
dancee dancee dancee

Precious Friend

9,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
*walks in slowly, and hiding behind a pillar* wooww...I think I will just dance...by myself...over here....sadly...I am INVISIBLE! *sighs dramtically* hahaha....I am so funny...not*laughs to self* sweatdrop

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Rensi walks over to Kid and swings her arms around his neck."Want to dance?"She said,smiling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff