Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
LaxLox
I stand alone wondering why people aren't asking me to dance. Maybe if i wasn't on fire it might help....

I don't mind a little singe here and there... Care to dance as the lights go down and this forum dies slowly? Because apparently is isn't over yet.
Also, your signature got my IP wrong.

Quotable Seeker

more_fiend
10000_Black_Flames
more_fiend
10000_Black_Flames
~~*I stand alone in the corner, silently sipping my red wine with lime shot from a chilled glass in my hand, too nervous to ask any of the beautiful women here for a date, and hoping that if anything, I may just be asked for small talk instead of a full-on dance.* redface
Hello there! what are you drinking?

~~*Upon hearing a soft, gentle voice ask a question, I turn and notice you and blush a soft tinge of pink that someone so pretty would want to talk to me.*
"U-Um, well... it's some Madam Chirot red wine, circa 1946 with a shot of lime.... w-would you like me to get you a drink, Miss?" redface

More Fiend hears the question but ignores it entirely. She is more interested in the man which posed it.
Such a gentleman- she murmers
"May I have this dance?" She grins and offers her hand coyly

I look at her wit my one good eye. " You may have a dance. "
10000_Black_Flames
more_fiend
10000_Black_Flames
more_fiend
10000_Black_Flames
~~*I stand alone in the corner, silently sipping my red wine with lime shot from a chilled glass in my hand, too nervous to ask any of the beautiful women here for a date, and hoping that if anything, I may just be asked for small talk instead of a full-on dance.* redface

~~*Upon hearing a soft, gentle voice ask a question, I turn and notice you and blush a soft tinge of pink that someone so pretty would want to talk to me.*
"U-Um, well... it's some Madam Chirot red wine, circa 1946 with a shot of lime.... w-would you like me to get you a drink, Miss?" redface

More Fiend hears the question but ignores it entirely. She is more interested in the man which posed it.

~~*Blushing a tinge more upon hearing her murmur about his gentlemanly speech and manners, Nick smiled softly, and set his drink down on the flower stand behind this young woman who seemed to take an unusual interest in him. Once his hand was free, he took the hand she offered, and kissed it softly before answering her in a whisper.*
"Most certainly, miss. I believe you may, if I may have the honor of knowing your name." Nick asked in a sly voice.

-The music stops abruptly. The lights strengthen, signaling the end of the Ball...

5,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
more_fiend
10000_Black_Flames
more_fiend
10000_Black_Flames
more_fiend
10000_Black_Flames

~~*Blushing a tinge more upon hearing her murmur about his gentlemanly speech and manners, Nick smiled softly, and set his drink down on the flower stand behind this young woman who seemed to take an unusual interest in him. Once his hand was free, he took the hand she offered, and kissed it softly before answering her in a whisper.*
"Most certainly, miss. I believe you may, if I may have the honor of knowing your name." Nick asked in a sly voice.

-The music stops abruptly. The lights strengthen, signaling the end of the Ball...

((If you want, we can continue this via pm. I don't mind just having conversation while sharing a dance that shouldst never be missed. smile ))
10000_Black_Flames
more_fiend
10000_Black_Flames
more_fiend
10000_Black_Flames

((If you want, we can continue this via pm. I don't mind just having conversation while sharing a dance that shouldst never be missed. smile ))

I'd like that. 4laugh

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
- An Epic Fail -
LaxLox
I stand alone wondering why people aren't asking me to dance. Maybe if i wasn't on fire it might help....

I don't mind a little singe here and there... Care to dance as the lights go down and this forum dies slowly? Because apparently is isn't over yet.

What! it never does that D:
im not goin!

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
LaxLox
- An Epic Fail -
LaxLox

What! it never does that D:

It did! I really don't know why though... Does a wireless router have it's own IP? I mean is it different from the individual IPs of the computers networked to it? If so your cute little siggy there might be picking up the routers IP and not the computers.... Or something... I'm pretty bad with computers so I have no Idea if what I said made sense or not. sweatdrop

Perfect Lunatic

12,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
User Image

Nana says~

*gasp*
there should be a date?
emotion_jawdrop

gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright
chibikuromichan
Didn't it end like, a week ago?
shut the f** up b***h
- An Epic Fail -
LaxLox

gfftrsrgftrygdfgrgffg

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
That's what she said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash