Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Dreamer_of_Oceans
AggravatedGiraffe
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Isabella swirls for a while following the female version of the dance and than switches fluidly into as if she was the male leading a woman around.

"I am so sorry to bother, but where ever did you get that magnificent Narwhal?"

"It was a gift."

((I am actually going to make an avatar for my signature that I am rping with, sorry if that throws you off.))

"Well Its adorable! ^-^"

(Its fine lol)

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alanna Feo

Walks in and adjusts glasses. She smiles when she spots the punch table. "Thank god, I am parched" she says to herself.

[[my first time roleplaying]]
looking up from the book i notice more guest are starting to arrive, and so i stand and make my way towards the window, looking at the moon as it shines upon the quiet land
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

Mitsuki thanked them both then walked out to the ball room. She saw that alot more people were arriving and enjoying them selves. " This turned out to be a wonderful ball" she said happily. Mitsuki fixed her hair a little.She walked over to the table to re-stack on glasses. "there" she said.

5,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
She starts fidgeting and playing with her hair. "Dammit Kai, he told you not to worry about him." she thinks to herself. She starts to softly hum mordred's lullaby. "I remember when I first sang that song to him." She smiles as the memory replays in her mind.
*walks arround dressed Japaneseish*

I can look different here
xp
i open the window i was looking at before and climb upon the ledge, wow the night air is so wonderful, looking down i was reminded this ball room was open the seconed floor i look back inside at all the guest, hmmm tis too quiet out here

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Isabella gives her a warm smile "Thank you, I am sad that the person giving the gift can't be here tonight."

Stylish Cat

Mizu stood up and went to get a drink of some kind he didnt really care what it was
Mitsuki Kyoshiro

Mitsuki looked at the man that had climbed out of the window. " Are you ok?" she called to him. She didnt quite understand what he was doing.

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Isabella finishes her dance and moves slowly off the dance floor. She truly did enjoy event such as these.

5,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
She stands up and makes her way to the bathroom and splashes her face with some cold water. "Maybe that will help." She says softly to herself. She looks up and see that her make up is all messy now. "Crap! Oh, this day is not going very well for me." She sighs and tries to fix it.
She walks into the bathroom to fix her hair when she see's a girl with a wet face and her make up all smudged "oh my, Are you ok??" she says to the girl

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Isabella moves towards the drink table, deciding a glass of champagne was just what she needed.
looking into the night sky once more, i wonder if this night was meant to be be spent alone right here sitting on the the ledge of the window, as i look to the ground on the first floor the music keeps going, ah such a wonderful tune~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff