Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Counter~

Ninja Ballers~ 1 100.0% [ 117 ]
Total Votes:[ 117 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27

i want to be a ninja
grtude102
i want to be a ninja
you gotta dress like a ninja to be a ninja...like darker colors or camouflage to blend into your surroundings...
Mechajaclan X
Lol, Narutards

how are we narutards?? naruto isn't even a ninja or well he shouldn't be one thats some weird a** crap about magic chakra and s**t like that i mean yeah its fun to play rp with stuff like that but ninja now this is real ninja
Fizzl Pie
Quote:
wait before we jump to conclusions even though everything points to it lets at least give him a chance to explain himself if he doesn't then we will assume that and kill him. agreed?
Yus I agree, it sounds fair enough..I hope he comes back and explains himself...oh and here are all the ninja emotes I could dredge up ninja User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

well it's been a while since he last said anything what so ever do you want to do it or have me go through with it?
Fizzl Pie
grtude102
i want to be a ninja
you gotta dress like a ninja to be a ninja...like darker colors or camouflage to blend into your surroundings...

my guys so kewl he doens't have to do shiat like that he can be however the hell he is and be a ******** ninja no matter what the ******** is going on!!!!!
Yea I dunno if naruto is really a ninja...indeed he MUST be a pirate...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff