Welcome to Gaia! ::

DogBoi22
chi-freya1700
RAWRG NINJA!!!!
glomping ninja ^_^ ninja rofl

HOLY COW I'M A NINJA THAT'S BEING GLOMPED!!!
Hey u guys u know Zero-GrimReaper4567_2 well i got ya that was my other account.XP
chi-freya1700
DogBoi22
chi-freya1700
RAWRG NINJA!!!!

TEEHEE, *ninja hugs* sorry guys, i have to get off of the forum, i just need to clear some stuff up and then im off............. one of my friends is banning my from the computer today.............. and several others agree............................ >.>' i dont see a problem but they are making me go to the gym too crying
DogBoi22
chi-freya1700
DogBoi22
chi-freya1700
RAWRG NINJA!!!!

TEEHEE, *ninja hugs* sorry guys, i have to get off of the forum, i just need to clear some stuff up and then im off............. one of my friends is banning my from the computer today.............. and several others agree............................ >.>' i dont see a problem but they are making me go to the gym too crying

oh i know how taht ish -.-'' my moms the same way*sighs*
chi-freya1700
DogBoi22
chi-freya1700
DogBoi22
chi-freya1700
RAWRG NINJA!!!!

oh i know how taht ish -.-'' my moms the same way*sighs*
shes forcing you off the computer and making you go to the gym? thats odd of a mother............ but whatever.
well im off, once again if this thread is open ill be here or ill be at poyudi's guild. *puts in shameless plug, go to his site and go to his guild if you havent already*

well ill talk to you probably tomorrow sweatdrop

TRA LA LA *skips off towards the forest* (oh, there's a mad hatter teaparty table over there if your hungry, guess i forgot to clean it up >.> wink ...... *cough* tra la la *bounds off the little fairy dog boi ^.^*

Timid Phantom

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
"hello everyone I see this place isn't gone yet." I say looking around waitting for something to happen.
hi!!! ren-kun!!!!!
I'm trying to do a RP profile, and b/c I never did one before I wonder if some of you will help me? I put it in my journal here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/journal.php?mode=view&post_id=21566763&u=13942669
I hope I did ok, but I want to make it better detailed and stuff, please help me

Beloved Millionaire

-The Goddess pops in has a look around, sees all is as it should be, then pops out again-
-Crystal pops in and sees that everything is fine and pops back out.-
nice contest winners, gud choice

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas