Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Dagger1819
"I hope so Spazzy" Dagger whispers.
((Arrgg My head hurts just thinking about migraines....They are AWFUL, I hope it goes away soon.......Hehe Im glad you had fun drawing. 3nodding ))

Spazzy rubbed at her temples, wincing. "My head hurts so bad I could cry." She mumbled.
((I know, and I get them all the time, it bites.))
Queen Spazzy
Dagger1819
"I hope so Spazzy" Dagger whispers.
((Arrgg My head hurts just thinking about migraines....They are AWFUL, I hope it goes away soon.......Hehe Im glad you had fun drawing. 3nodding ))

Spazzy rubbed at her temples, wincing. "My head hurts so bad I could cry." She mumbled.
((I know, and I get them all the time, it bites.))

*dagger frowns and hugs Spazzy* It will be ok Spazzy.
((That really doesn't sound fun sad sad You know caffeine is supposed to help headaches? Well my mom says so at least..... sweatdrop I don't know if it works or not....hehe sweatdrop ))

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Dagger1819
((That really doesn't sound fun sad sad You know caffeine is supposed to help headaches? Well my mom says so at least..... sweatdrop I don't know if it works or not....hehe sweatdrop ))

"I think I might go home and take a nap, now. That usually helps." Spazzy mumbled, sitting up. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm really tired and I don't feel so well. I'll see you later, alligator." She hopped down from her stool, hugging Dagger before heading off to go home.
((Caffeine does help, I've tested that theory. But my head hurts terribly, so I'm going to go eat dinner and then go take a nap or something. I'll try to get on later tonight.))
Queen Spazzy
Dagger1819

"I think I might go home and take a nap, now. That usually helps." Spazzy mumbled, sitting up. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm really tired and I don't feel so well. I'll see you later, alligator." She hopped down from her stool, hugging Dagger before heading off to go home.
((Caffeine does help, I've tested that theory. But my head hurts terribly, so I'm going to go eat dinner and then go take a nap or something. I'll try to get on later tonight.))

Ok see ya Spazzy...
((Ok Take it easy, and only come on when your feeling better! biggrin Have a good rest.))
So this is still open? interesting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces