Welcome to Gaia! ::

Master-X-Soki
Fenrir Wolfe
I'm playing Sword of Mana.

i used to have the sound disk for that game. I always wanted to play it. what is it like? blaugh
It's like an incredibly improved version of Final Fantasy Adventure. (After all, it is a remake of FFA.) It plays kind of like Zelda. I highly recommend it. Though, you should look up an FAQ on character classes before playing.

I don't like they removed the chocobo when they remade it. That little guy was so cute!
Komitadjie
I'm playing Rainbow Six Lockdown. 3nodding

i used to play that game but after a while i got tired of it. i like rpgs more but what ever follows your boat, right? sweatdrop
Master-X-Soki
Komitadjie
I'm playing Rainbow Six Lockdown. 3nodding

i used to play that game but after a while i got tired of it. i like rpgs more but what ever follows your boat, right? sweatdrop
Same here. I like RPGs, turn based strategy games (Fire Emblem for the win!), and the occasional Zelda game. I'm just a big fan of the Mana series, too. Have been since I played FFA. (Third game boy game I ever played, and the first game that I bought myself. ^_^)
I'm rather disappointed, honestly. I LIKED the older format where you and your team took down the terrorists in a realistic assault, you generally had equal or better forces, and planning your assault was the key to success. My last mission I alone had over a hundred kills. THREE GUYS against a hundred? What happened to this series' REALISM?
It goes well Kom, a bit tired, but good.
Good to hear, De. It goes well here also. 3nodding
Komitadjie
I'm rather disappointed, honestly. I LIKED the older format where you and your team took down the terrorists in a realistic assault, you generally had equal or better forces, and planning your assault was the key to success. My last mission I alone had over a hundred kills. THREE GUYS against a hundred? What happened to this series' REALISM?
Precisely why I like fantasy games. In a fantasy game you don't really get hung up on reality, because, hey, you've got MAGIC. Magic inherently defies reality. Of course, I like some sci-fi games because you can ignore reality a little bit with those, too. Also, that's why I never got into Medal of Honor games. I don't want to be shooting germans, I want to be killing dragons. XP
Fenrir Wolfe
Master-X-Soki
Fenrir Wolfe

i used to have the sound disk for that game. I always wanted to play it. what is it like? blaugh
It's like an incredibly improved version of Final Fantasy Adventure. (After all, it is a remake of FFA.) It plays kind of like Zelda. I highly recommend it. Though, you should look up an FAQ on character classes before playing.

I don't like they removed the chocobo when they remade it. That little guy was so cute!
i do play alot of final fantasy adentures and my favorite was final fantasy tactics. the different race, weapons and abilities earned and the judges thats made its a challlenge. The story pulled me in most of all. its was a lil sad for me.

i love the race of viera.... heart heart sweatdrop
Master-X-Soki
Fenrir Wolfe
Master-X-Soki
Fenrir Wolfe

i do play alot of final fantasy adentures and my favorite was final fantasy tactics. the different race, weapons and abilities earned and the judges thats made its a challlenge. The story pulled me in most of all. its was a lil sad for me.

You mean Final Fantasy Tactics ADVANCE. Yes, I love that game. I like the old FFT though. It was very fun, though the story is a bit to deep for me to keep up with sometimes... I need to dig it up sometime. Literally. It's buried somewhere in my mess of a room. sweatdrop

I love the viera too. Race of all women, who are expert archers and mages. ^_^
I guess I really liked the realism. Realistic operations like that would be launched with total surprise, and would easily outnumber the enemy. I also liked that you could NOT suck up hits. One hit, and you were dead or incapacitated. Same with the enemies. Not so any more. sad
Fenrir Wolfe
Komitadjie
Precisely why I like fantasy games. In a fantasy game you don't really get hung up on reality, because, hey, you've got MAGIC. Magic inherently defies reality. Of course, I like some sci-fi games because you can ignore reality a little bit with those, too. Also, that's why I never got into Medal of Honor games. I don't want to be shooting germans, I want to be killing dragons. XP

i ignore reality alot but i guess thats what they call me a creepy guy. mrgreen
I love any fantasy games because your just in another world to explore and its feel better then reality.
Master-X-Soki
Fenrir Wolfe
Komitadjie

i ignore reality alot but i guess thats what they call me a creepy guy. mrgreen
I love any fantasy games because your just in another world to explore and its feel better then reality.
I'm clinically insane so I've never been a big fan of reality. XD

@Kom: I know how you feel. There's something satisfying about doing something in a videogame, that works, that you could actually pull off in real life.
Fenrir Wolfe
Master-X-Soki
Fenrir Wolfe
Master-X-Soki
Fenrir Wolfe

You mean Final Fantasy Tactics ADVANCE. Yes, I love that game. I like the old FFT though. It was very fun, though the story is a bit to deep for me to keep up with sometimes... I need to dig it up sometime. Literally. It's buried somewhere in my mess of a room. sweatdrop

I love the viera too. Race of all women, who are expert archers and mages. ^_^
no i mean i played the old version before i played the advance version for the gba. my broke after two years...i miss it so much gonk

Zira Angel's Significant Otter

Obsessive Lover

'Ello folkles. I wound up seeing Ocean's Thirteen instead of Pirates. I do not regret it.
I would say that was a good call. Welcome back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff