Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Bloodsucker

Rabandos
master lestat vampire
KelliBeann
Being an American, I have to root for my country (if only because my team didn't make it past the group stage). That being said, we're going to lose today. The US played well against Ghana and I think going into that game it was a sense of retribution since they knocked us out in South Africa. We really didn't play that well against Portugal and managed to get lucky with a couple goals, but we still couldn't hold them and take the win. Germany, we didn't even show up. People are blaming it on so many injuries, but I honestly think we just aren't that great of a team.

I haven't been following Belgium, so I can't say what their team is like. That being said, I don't see them in the final. I'm calling for France and Netherlands and possibly Argentina in the finals.

It would be interesting to see Belgium win after they played U.S.A, but Argetnina is going to beat the s**t out of Belgium. I think that will be the outcome in the end. sweatdrop

I don't know about that... Our goalkeeper plays for Athletic Madrid and Messi hasn't scored against him in their last 7 games. Also, he only allowed 1 field goal during this entire tournament.
I think we have a good chance of stopping them from scoring and then having our bench finish them like we did gainst USA.

Well said! I know this tall guy from the "Atleticos". This other Argentinian man called Messi, he is still a threat to Belgium. Destroy him and bring me back his head!!! Hahaha *Lays back on his throne* lol biggrin
HA HA belgium kicked USA OUT OF THE GAME >D HUHU as expected ;') gooo belgiuum

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces