Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
On the one hand, a Germany victory will put the US closer to entering the next round.

On the other, I hate how many people are discounting Ghana as if they are a poor team and I would love to see them be the first African nation to reach the last rounds.

God damn it. I think I'm rooting for Ghana. NO REGRETS. emotion_kirakira heart

Virtuous Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Invisibility 100
Frothy
On the one hand, a Germany victory will put the US closer to entering the next round.

On the other, I hate how many people are discounting Ghana as if they are a poor team and I would love to see them be the first African nation to reach the last rounds.

I'm not from Ghana either but I'd also be happy to see them go far in the competition. They play with intelligence and they deserve a lot of credit! I'm really impressed and I find myself rooting for them almost as much as I do for my own team.

Menacing Shoujo

I was rooting for Ghanas too!
They played amazing vs. Germany tho!
Hope Germany knocks out US form the games.

Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
illumi zaoldyek
Frothy

I'm not from Gana either but I'd also be happy to see them go far in the competition. They play with intelligence and they deserve a lot of credit! I'm really impressed and I find myself rooting for them almost as much as I do for my own team.
Lol I was gonna tip this person because I agreed wholeheartedly with their post and then I looked at the name and avi and saw it is you... xD Kyaaaa! heart
I'm loving so much the Ghana team! It's awesome how they give it all they got and play a clever game.
I'm suporting Portugal obviously :3 but now I'm also loving Ghana and I hope they go far (although not at the expense of Portugal lol). They're representing Africa so well in the competition!

PS: I got a Pink Link from quoting you heart Oki time to go see how much closer I am to the trillions I need for my quests. That plus the whopping 5 gold I will get from posting this. Gaia you really are too generous in your payouts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff