Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
Flames_Crazy15
Shika Fox
Landon Donovan and Messi!
You are totally right about Donovan totally forgot about him you know. I'm with you on that one bro!

Right on another USA fan!!! Only 9 hour till the game!

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
Flames_Crazy15
xXKorchiXx
Messi or KaKa
Messi was the man of the match yesterday he will rule the tournament. Or my opinion will!

Was he? I don't really watch post game reports but I saw him play. Pretty amazing.

Wheezing Raider

Kim Jaesung from South Korea. I pitched a fit when he was switched in for the few moments of overtime in the game against Nigeria earlier today.
JOHN TERRY OF ENGLAND 3nodding heart
Birchwhisker

and lampard.
Aye Putoface
Birchwhisker

and lampard.

YES LAMPARD TOO C:

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I am in love with Cesc Fabregas right now.. heart He is young, and already creating a great impact on the football world. He has great leadership, hair and that beautiful face. wink

He's in my signature.

My all-time favourite is Zinedine Zidane. I applauded him when he pulled off that headbutt in 2006. Good for you, you load of poopies Materazzi! xd
Roque Santa Cruz!

He has his own song, which absolutely rocks (of course)! 4laugh
Shevchenko and Drogba surprised

8,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Princessa Topasiyo
I am in love with Cesc Fabregas right now.. heart He is young, and already creating a great impact on the football world. He has great leadership, hair and that beautiful face. wink

He's in my signature.

My all-time favourite is Zinedine Zidane. I applauded him when he pulled off that headbutt in 2006. Good for you, you load of poopies Materazzi! xd

See, I can agree with Zinedine Zidane. Who doesn't like headbutting people in important games? xD
I Like Elia, C. Ronaldo, Messi, Sneijder, Kaka, Suarez, Torres :')
Tshabalala
Pique
Kaká

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Zetsubou Walker
Princessa Topasiyo

He's in my signature.

See, I can agree with Zinedine Zidane. Who doesn't like headbutting people in important games? xD

Hell ya. That was the greatest (well, to me) exit ever! That Materazzi was being a complete @ss hole and I would have headbutted him on and off the pitch.

I am so glad Zidane will rather die than apologize to that loser. xd
Jozy Altidore
Landon Donavon
Ronaldo
Kaka
MESSI!!!!!!!! MESSI!!!!!!! MESSI!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers