Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
I keep hearing jokes and seeing brief things but not finding detailed articles covering things.

I wonder if the players have said anything? I heard they only completed like 60% of the structures needed for the World Cup. I wonder what that means for the Players and Visitors.

Is anyone on Gaia actually physically there? On other games the users that live in that country and nearby countries haven't been on the last couple days I noticed. I wondered if maybe that's because something is going on with their internet providers. Maybe the visitors are overwhelming them. Maybe the visitors are getting favor from the providers.

How well are the fields set up if they constructed things quickly? I'm not sure if I'd want to attempt playing on quickly made fields with everything I have been hearing about everything else.

I see people making comments about all the money surely being poured in. But taxes don't apply to tourist. I don't know how things are going to be handled when locals gain money from sales to tourist since anyone not a resident doesn't have to pay taxes. That's actually part of the issue in that area... not enough taxes because most of the money is not effected/touched by taxes. People living there that do not become a citizen do not have to pay most-all taxes... even if they have been living there for 15 years.

I wonder how many injuries the players will suffer. sweatdrop