Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Regular

11,250 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
master lestat vampire
Da Mangaka
The moral of the story is: Never piss off Mexico.
EVER
Specially if you are Argentina

My Argentinian friends say that Mexico is full of themslves! They also say that Mexico has reached this far by shear luck and that both Mexico and U.S.A are going to lose and that they will have to pack up their things and go home like Spain did. They also said something about Messi kicking Chacharito's azz and sending him back to Mexico so he could dedicate himself to selling Tacos and Chilipenos on the street. biggrin

BLESSINGS

By far the best part of the World Cup is the fans.

Ruthless Bloodsucker

irideae
master lestat vampire
Da Mangaka
The moral of the story is: Never piss off Mexico.
EVER
Specially if you are Argentina

My Argentinian friends say that Mexico is full of themslves! They also say that Mexico has reached this far by shear luck and that both Mexico and U.S.A are going to lose and that they will have to pack up their things and go home like Spain did. They also said something about Messi kicking Chacharito's azz and sending him back to Mexico so he could dedicate himself to selling Tacos and Chilipenos on the street. biggrin

BLESSINGS

By far the best part of the World Cup is the fans.

Whatever happens it would be good to somehow see a game of Mexico vs. Argentina to see what would happen then. Then people can get to yell PUTO at Messi. biggrin

Adventuring Newb

18,225 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Team Josie 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm from Norway,and we didn't make it into the world championship,so no I cheer for Germany!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff