5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Tevisaurus
Luna_Pluvia
Tevisaurus
Luna_Pluvia
Tevisaurus

I know right? I haven't seen any trace of her at all. Not even on the end credits with some of the other X-Men characters. Really disappointing. =/

It would suck if they didn't bring her in crying

An X-Men w.o Kitty. I can't imagine. But it has been foolishly done before.

They better not be so foolish as to do it again stressed

If they do they will have some pretty pissed off fans. >:C

No kidding evil

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Sausage Fest 200
Luna_Pluvia
Tevisaurus
Luna_Pluvia
Tevisaurus
Luna_Pluvia
Tevisaurus
I'm really excited about the famous Marvel comic book mutants being turned into an anime. I've already watched the first three episodes. I'm hoping one of my all time favorites, Kitty will show up soon. But, I'm sorta doubting it. :C

How about you guys?

X-Men is being turned into an anime!!!!! That's amazing!!! Kitty is my fav. character too 4laugh

I know right? I haven't seen any trace of her at all. Not even on the end credits with some of the other X-Men characters. Really disappointing. =/

If they do they will have some pretty pissed off fans. >:C

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Tevisaurus
Luna_Pluvia
Tevisaurus
Luna_Pluvia
Tevisaurus
I'm really excited about the famous Marvel comic book mutants being turned into an anime. I've already watched the first three episodes. I'm hoping one of my all time favorites, Kitty will show up soon. But, I'm sorta doubting it. :C

How about you guys?

X-Men is being turned into an anime!!!!! That's amazing!!! Kitty is my fav. character too 4laugh

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Sausage Fest 200
Luna_Pluvia
Tevisaurus
Luna_Pluvia
Tevisaurus

How about you guys?

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Tevisaurus
Luna_Pluvia
Tevisaurus

How about you guys?

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Sausage Fest 200
Luna_Pluvia
Tevisaurus

How about you guys?

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Tevisaurus

How about you guys?

Beloved Flatterer

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Tevisaurus
Luna Sabaki
X-men is turning out to be a Marvel related series better than that Wolverine that was released prior. I'm sorry, but I can't see Wolverine as someone who would love a woman... And I like the new X-men series, but I'm thinking of waiting for it to finish before watching more. Feels like a series that would be more enjoyable to sit down and watch all at once.

Ehh. Call me crazy but I wasn't into Wolverine at all. Just seemed boring to me. And I agree I can't really see him as being the type to love someone either. =/

I'm right there with you. I stopped watching halfway through the first episode. It was incredibly stale. If he's not wearing his costume then I really don't find Wolverine to be all that interesting. @_@
heart heart

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Sausage Fest 200
Luna Sabaki
X-men is turning out to be a Marvel related series better than that Wolverine that was released prior. I'm sorry, but I can't see Wolverine as someone who would love a woman... And I like the new X-men series, but I'm thinking of waiting for it to finish before watching more. Feels like a series that would be more enjoyable to sit down and watch all at once.

Ehh. Call me crazy but I wasn't into Wolverine at all. Just seemed boring to me. And I agree I can't really see him as being the type to love someone either. =/

Beloved Flatterer

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff