Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
I like anime's like Naruto DBZ School Rumble basically action/adventure/comedy type of anime something that will catch ones attention like the first few episodes so if you have any suggestions please let me know or grade it on a scale from 1 to 10 plz & thnk u biggrin
heart heart heart heart heart

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

4,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
okay there's 3 new ones that fit that (for the most part)
Ao No Exorcist
The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
Deadman Wonderland
mind you these are all just recently released so there aren't many episodes out for them yet, and deadman wonderland is still in its explanation phase... the money of soul and possibility control and ao no exorcist get into their action pretty fast, seeing how someone already died in ao no exorcist and it only has 2 episodes out... tMoSaPC (imma short form it its too long) has action in the first episode, then it gets more into the story w/ action on the side... a really funny one you could watch is Beelzebub... its about this delinquent who picked up the demon lord's kid and has to raise him to be able to destroy humanity... its really funny razz and that one is at like 14?15? episodes... if you want a really dumb adventure you could watch dog days... a middle school kid from england doing exchange or something in japan get sucked into another world, and for some reason all the people are mixed with animals (like lions or dogs) and he was brought there to ba the "hero" of the dog people...

yes... i can write a lot about anime cause homework is boring and there is nothing else to do when im grounded, sooo... yeah

its easy to find new animes if you go to anime44.com
it's got pretty much every anime out there (i havent found one where it isn't there) and it also has the 2 latest naruto movies on there, just incase ur wondering, and it'll have the new FMA movie when it comes out... if you havent heard about that it's called
Full Metal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos
it comes out in Japan on July 2nd so they should have a subbed version around 1-3 weeks later (they need a good version, then they need to sub the whole thing)

sorry bout this being so long...

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
Cooro_Husky
okay there's 3 new ones that fit that (for the most part)
Ao No Exorcist
The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
Deadman Wonderland
mind you these are all just recently released so there aren't many episodes out for them yet, and deadman wonderland is still in its explanation phase... the money of soul and possibility control and ao no exorcist get into their action pretty fast, seeing how someone already died in ao no exorcist and it only has 2 episodes out... tMoSaPC (imma short form it its too long) has action in the first episode, then it gets more into the story w/ action on the side... a really funny one you could watch is Beelzebub... its about this delinquent who picked up the demon lord's kid and has to raise him to be able to destroy humanity... its really funny razz and that one is at like 14?15? episodes... if you want a really dumb adventure you could watch dog days... a middle school kid from england doing exchange or something in japan get sucked into another world, and for some reason all the people are mixed with animals (like lions or dogs) and he was brought there to ba the "hero" of the dog people...

yes... i can write a lot about anime cause homework is boring and there is nothing else to do when im grounded, sooo... yeah

its easy to find new animes if you go to anime44.com
it's got pretty much every anime out there (i havent found one where it isn't there) and it also has the 2 latest naruto movies on there, just incase ur wondering, and it'll have the new FMA movie when it comes out... if you havent heard about that it's called
Full Metal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos
it comes out in Japan on July 2nd so they should have a subbed version around 1-3 weeks later (they need a good version, then they need to sub the whole thing)

sorry bout this being so long...

thats fine most of the anime i have watched that I thought was new had already been out for five years or more Im glade I can watch some thats just really getting started

and thnx mrgreen
Case Closed
watch deadman wonderland. its so new theres only two episodes. the next episode is released tomorrow in Japan around 11 am about 12 hrs after that the english subbed is released

Shy Noob

i suggest one piece
i rate it 10 out of 10 +
what about bleach or one piece biggrin
Deadman Wonderland is the perfect anime for you then ~! heart

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
Im getting a lot of deadman wonderland suggestions so imma check that out wink

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
auzzykid
what about bleach or one piece biggrin

i havent really watched one piece like that but from some of the episodes i did see it was funny for some reason he put me in mind of Goku

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
TheDoctor712
Case Closed

i havnt seen that show in a while it came on adult swim but they took if off and i never saw the whole series
Shaiya626_itachi luver
TheDoctor712
Case Closed

i havnt seen that show in a while it came on adult swim but they took if off and i never saw the whole series
same here but i wanna see the new movie coming out for it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces