Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Fatcat

_emmylynne_
The Injured Pixel
_emmylynne_
Justin Bieber isn't better than half the artists out there, but yet people still like him.

Though I completely agree with you on this standpoint, people like him because he's an underdog who came from making video's on youtube to being one of the biggest pop sensations ever. Well, the Giants had an underdog victory in my opinion o 3o

He's not an underdog. Sure, he was discovered from nothing, but he wasn't the one who built himself up. And the Giants are not the underdogs. They have been around a while, have a good city to fall back on. Now the Rangers, they are the underdog. They've never won a world series at ALL, and Texas is a football state. It must be hard to represent baseball.

I'm not into sports, I don't know the history, but nevertheless, its been a long time since the Giants won a world series too, so I'll reserve my right to be happy for them :3
The Injured Pixel
_emmylynne_
The Injured Pixel
_emmylynne_
Justin Bieber isn't better than half the artists out there, but yet people still like him.

Though I completely agree with you on this standpoint, people like him because he's an underdog who came from making video's on youtube to being one of the biggest pop sensations ever. Well, the Giants had an underdog victory in my opinion o 3o

He's not an underdog. Sure, he was discovered from nothing, but he wasn't the one who built himself up. And the Giants are not the underdogs. They have been around a while, have a good city to fall back on. Now the Rangers, they are the underdog. They've never won a world series at ALL, and Texas is a football state. It must be hard to represent baseball.

I'm not into sports, I don't know the history, but nevertheless, its been a long time since the Giants won a world series too, so I'll reserve my right to be happy for them :3

Well in my book, winning the World Series once is better than not winning it at all.

Shameless Worshipper

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Cryoma
_emmylynne_
You can't imagine the intensity of the disappointment I'm feeling right now.

I'M DISAPPOINTED TOO, WE WIN IN TEXAS AND ALL WE GET IS A BUNCH OF BOOING, IF WE HAD WON AT HOME THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN HALF OF CHINA'S FIREWORKS COLLECTION SET OFF ABOVE THE STADIUM.

Yeah, I was kinds hoping they would get to come back home...
but still, WE WON!!!

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ah let them have their moment. They haven't won a world series in 52 years.... But if you want an excuse to b***h and complain, far be it from me to take that away from you. Giants fans are using this as an excuse to become drunk and biligerant....

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wall Street 200
Damn! They are ripping you up, burning you, and dancing on your ashes using valid points about topics that are beyond my region of understanding in this thread, emmy! xd I give you my sympathy: I know what it feels like.

Tipsy Genius

janaki810
Damn! They are ripping you up, burning you, and dancing on your ashes using valid points about topics that are beyond my region of understanding in this thread, emmy! xd I give you my sympathy: I know what it feels like.

Haha I wonder where all the Rangers fans are.... >.> I feel like I'm standing for all of them. sad
Valtiel the Watcher
Ah let them have their moment. They haven't won a world series in 52 years.... But if you want an excuse to b***h and complain, far be it from me to take that away from you. Giants fans are using this as an excuse to become drunk and biligerant....

I will let them have their moment. That doesn't mean I still can't be upset about it! If the Rangers won I'm pretty sure the Giants fans wouldn't be sympathetic.
YEEEE! GIANTS WON!
and thats how the cookiee crumbles bruuh.

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I knew they would win biggrin

Liberal Prophet

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey, you should be happy the Rangers even got into the World Series at all. The Rangers put up quite a fight against the Giants and they were worthy opponents. But in the end, the Giants just had stronger players. They were just a gang of misfits to came out of nowhere and just had instant chemistry and that really helped their teamwork. That plus incredible pitching is the reason we won the whole thing! GIANTS ARE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS, BABY! WOOOOT!

...but if it makes you feel any better, our football team sucks.
_emmylynne_
Light Of The Damned
_emmylynne_
Cryoma
_emmylynne_
You can't imagine the intensity of the disappointment I'm feeling right now.

I'M DISAPPOINTED TOO, WE WIN IN TEXAS AND ALL WE GET IS A BUNCH OF BOOING, IF WE HAD WON AT HOME THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN HALF OF CHINA'S FIREWORKS COLLECTION SET OFF ABOVE THE STADIUM.

I don't care where they won. They won. Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Again the better team one.

Well who cares for better now a days? Justin Bieber isn't better than half the artists out there, but yet people still like him.
Giants=bleh.

GIANTS RUUULEE twisted twisted twisted scream scream scream scream blaugh blaugh blaugh
_emmylynne_
Valtiel the Watcher

I will let them have their moment. That doesn't mean I still can't be upset about it! If the Rangers won I'm pretty sure the Giants fans wouldn't be sympathetic.

THATS RIGHT GIANTS KICK ARSE!!! twisted twisted scream scream
lolitaninja
Hey, you should be happy the Rangers even got into the World Series at all. The Rangers put up quite a fight against the Giants and they were worthy opponents. But in the end, the Giants just had stronger players. They were just a gang of misfits to came out of nowhere and just had instant chemistry and that really helped their teamwork. That plus incredible pitching is the reason we won the whole thing! GIANTS ARE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS, BABY! WOOOOT!

...but if it makes you feel any better, our football team sucks.

Yeah they do suck crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces