Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I was. hehe
heart
I wish they could've gotten to the final though.
ARGENTINA

Sybelle's Prince

Beloved Gaian

Netherlands here.

I was okay with our performance. I wish we took a somewhat more attacking approach though, as we can do that really well (France and Italy still have nightmares about it, I bet - Euro 2008 ). I wish we played Afellay instead of De Jong. Afellay could have played as a box-to-box midfielder, and works really well with van Persie. I feel van Persie barely got a chance this worldcup, as Robben and Sneijder always go for their own luck rather than pass the ball to him.

I'm proud we got silver though. ;3

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Wizler
Netherlands here.

I was okay with our performance. I wish we took a somewhat more attacking approach though, as we can do that really well (France and Italy still have nightmares about it, I bet - Euro 2008 ). I wish we played Afellay instead of De Jong. Afellay could have played as a box-to-box midfielder, and works really well with van Persie. I feel van Persie barely got a chance this worldcup, as Robben and Sneijder always go for their own luck rather than pass the ball to him.

I'm proud we got silver though. ;3

I wanted them to win c:
I felt they play lazily in the semi-final though and that rubbed off a bit into the final.

1,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Signature Look 250
Ahahaha, Argentina.

Maradona is a coke-head retard. I'm glad Germany kicked their asses.

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
EIias
Ahahaha, Argentina.

I don't even know who that is, LOL
I'm not a hard core Argentina fan, I just like Messi, ahahahahaha

Junior

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well when i think about it ...i kinda am proud of US team for what they accomplished and also proud of Brazil for how far they made it but they know they should have done better. But the Bright side is 2014 Brazil!

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Yup!
I was a little sad when they lost their first game and very happy when they won their world title XD

1,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Signature Look 250
caneriva
EIias
Ahahaha, Argentina.

xP
Maradona is the head coach of Argentina's team. He used to play soccer years earlier, and was a cheater and a drug addict. He's scum. And Argentinians are kind of annoying, really. So that's why most people don't like Argentina.

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
EIias
caneriva
EIias
Ahahaha, Argentina.

xP
Maradona is the head coach of Argentina's team. He used to play soccer years earlier, and was a cheater and a drug addict. He's scum. And Argentinians are kind of annoying, really. So that's why most people don't like Argentina.

Ahh, well I agree then about Maradona.
ahaha, I see..
I think I'm going to have to read up on some of these teams and make an educated decision on who to root for, haha

1,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Signature Look 250
caneriva
EIias
caneriva
EIias
Ahahaha, Argentina.

xP

Ahh, well I agree then about Maradona.
ahaha, I see..
I think I'm going to have to read up on some of these teams and make an educated decision on who to root for, haha

Haha, if you want (: I'm usually for Italy, but this World Cup I predicted Spain would win, from the beginning, cuz I knew Italy wasn't gonna get very far.
No mexico played horribly... i thought we were goin to go all the way, but i was wrong but if anything Viva la raza. Screw all other teams! -_^ twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff