• Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
golden boot: thomas muller
golden glove: iker casillas
best young player: thomas muller
golden ball: diego forlan

THOMAS MULLER IS SUCH A GREAT PLAYER!!!! i cant wait to see him in 2014

omg! klose lost his chance to break ronaldo's record. he said that breaking the record is not his priority, the team is more important. he's such a great guy. i still feel heartbroken by their loss...

Super Regular

Muller is teh shiznit.

Klose can theoretically do the deed in the next WC, but then again, he would be in the high 30s by then. And with the young guns of Germany emerging like this, battling for a position will be a tough job.

Noob

FORLAN GOT THE GOLDEN BALL? Thank you for telling me this news. I still think Forlan deserved the Boot more than Mueller but at least he got something else..

4,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Aww I'm so happy for Forlan even though I would've been so happy if Ozil or Bastian got it, but I have to admit he did so much for his team. He's the reason they went to the semi-finals.
      Hah, so proud of Mueller. He's a really good player, definitely deserved the awards. (:

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The famous cookie
Aww I'm so happy for Forlan even though I would've been so happy if Ozil or Bastian got it, but I have to admit he did so much for his team. He's the reason they went to the semi-finals.

me too! i was thinking maybe ozil or bastian should get it, but i think forlan deserved it. without him, uruguay would be s**t! lol no offense to anyone. i think forlan is an awesome player.

btw, omg! kottan bell! thats one of my dream items, i am working hard to get that!
Yes he is a very good player for his age. Excellent!
I'm glad he beat out Sneijder and Villa for the Golden Boot. xD He can take that trophy and rub it in Maradona's face, bwahaha!

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Vicious Bubbles
I'm glad he beat out Sneijder and Villa for the Golden Boot. xD He can take that trophy and rub it in Maradona's face, bwahaha!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! u dont like maradona either! wink
u kno, i have a bad first impression of messi because maradona said that messi is his successor. rofl

oh yes! n when maradona refuse to share a stage w/ him... that was downright nasty talk2hand
so maradona-ish

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces