Welcome to Gaia! ::

Etinelle
skeng
Etinelle
skeng
o00o_fiona_o00o

Totally agree heart Today the soccer team will get a warm welcome in Amsterdam, which they deserve. They won of Brazil and made it to the finals! It was a good tournament and I really enjoyed it.

lol not even a win to be proud of

You mean, taking down one of the most talented team, Brazil, out of the competition? That's something to be proud of. And second is nothing to be ashamed of.

can't be explained to you. you're just looking at the win and not the play rolleyes

Well, I do admit the Dutch didn't play as well against Spain (that's what you are talking about, right?)

But they have gotten so far, and they haven't been this far since the World Cup in 1978... so that's how I see it.

that and, it wasn't "the beautiful game" that defeated Brazil. just a series of unfortunate events, from the cross sent in turning into an own goal that Sneijder didn't even mean to do to the lucky header to the red card, all Holland had to do after that was play defensive, which really turned it into an uphill battle

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Wizler
To some of the people here in this thread. This is how the Dutch "cried" about getting second place today.

Beautiful vid. Take that whoever said that about Netherlands.
skeng
o00o_fiona_o00o
Fuzzy Cookie
skeng
they probably were crying there eyes out but Spain was getting more camera time

not really smile Dutch people are not like that.

How it feels? We're second, what's wrong with that? Such a small country, second in the world cup biggrin I'm kinda proud, actually cool

Totally agree heart Today the soccer team will get a warm welcome in Amsterdam, which they deserve. They won of Brazil and made it to the finals! It was a good tournament and I really enjoyed it.

lol not even a win to be proud of
the Dutch team were not playing their best, I agree, but compared to some other teams they did very good. Most of the big soccer country's were quickly out of the tournament. Like Italy, France, England and ofcourse Brazil....
Etinelle
Wizler
To some of the people here in this thread. This is how the Dutch "cried" about getting second place today.

Beautiful vid. Take that whoever started this forum.

lol wow shows how much they're not used to winning or doing anything good in world cup

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
skeng
Etinelle
Wizler

lol wow shows how much they're not used to winning or doing anything good in world cup

rolleyes
They can't be proud of their national team?
Etinelle
skeng
Etinelle
Wizler

rolleyes

my bad.nothings wrong with being proud of losers

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
the 8 arm creature is never wrong
skeng
Etinelle
Wizler

THIS SHOWS THE DUTCH REALLY LOVE SOCCER AND THEIR TEAM, I prefer this much better than the treatment Brazil gave to their players.
oo_fiona_oo
skeng
Etinelle
Wizler

THIS SHOWS THE DUTCH REALLY LOVE SOCCER AND THEIR TEAM, I prefer this much better than the treatment Brazil gave to their players.

kinda used to that treatment sweatdrop or fans booing their own team like England fans
skeng
oo_fiona_oo
skeng
Etinelle
Wizler

kinda used to that treatment sweatdrop or fans booing their own team like England fans

Guess so, well over here people do not boo on their own teams, ofcourse sometimes things can be tense between the individual clubs, like Ajax and Feyenoord fans, but then they boo the opponent, never their own team.

Profitable Lover

7,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
skeng
Etinelle
skeng
Etinelle
Wizler

rolleyes

Are you still butthurt about Brazil being eliminated by the team you called "losers"?

stare
Im glad to be spainiard biggrin hell yeah i thought it was an interesting game cool
Etinelle
skeng
Etinelle
skeng
Etinelle
Wizler

rolleyes

Are you still butthurt about Brazil being eliminated by the team you called "losers"?

stare

we just made them win. felt sorry for them, and they still didn't make it neutral
I was going for Spain.
But I hate the people who get all cocky afterwards.
rolleyes

3,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items