My country doesn't have a soccer them D: 0.024590163934426 2.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 244 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Fashionable Genius

11,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I was cheering for the Netherlands, so I'm not happy spain won. People say the netherlands were playing dirty the Spain team were playing just as dirty, although I do commend their acting skills, quite impressive. I must admit though it was quite fun watching the people from Spain fly all over the place and fall to the ground at every little slide and such like little pansies. I'm dissapointed the netherlands lost but since I'm a good sport i'm not gonna complain anymore.
Kitsune Suzuki
I wish Japan heart could have won crying even though I'm from the U.S.A. stressed

So true that would have been awesome they were so good!!
KillerKitty#4
I was cheering for the Netherlands, so I'm not happy spain won. People say the netherlands were playing dirty the Spain team were playing just as dirty, although I do commend their acting skills, quite impressive. I must admit though it was quite fun watching the people from Spain fly all over the place and fall to the ground at every little slide and such like little pansies. I'm dissapointed the netherlands lost but since I'm a good sport i'm not gonna complain anymore.

Oh man you are so right they should give them an emmy or something, the bunch of sissies!! scream

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
Germany should have won, but congratz to Spain ( ninja even though my guess was the Netherlands ninja ).

Aged Pumpkin

Well, while I'm not happy that Spain won, I wasn't happy with the game that was played either. sweatdrop
The finals were the only match in which Holland played "dirty", I think it was just because of the tension that the players just snapped.

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
first of all, people who say the netherlands played "dirty" have no idea what they are talking about, EVERY game the netherlands were one of the cleanest players there, they were in finals 3 times in history, they said, if we reach finals we gonna do what it takes! Ok they made fauls, but they werent that hard! If u go watch other soccer games, its just the same! Players drop themself for nearly nothing thats soccer! its a training they get to learn how to fall down! Spain was very good at it, and took advantage of the aggresive netherlands that way!

So every STFU bout the netherlands playing dirty!

I cheered for the netherlands cause they deserved it! They come a long way, and they are a top country now!! Spain won cause they were just a little bit better!

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm so happy Spain won!! ^o^
YAY!! SPAIN!!
Up_Y0urs
first of all, people who say the netherlands played "dirty" have no idea what they are talking about, EVERY game the netherlands were one of the cleanest players there, they were in finals 3 times in history, they said, if we reach finals we gonna do what it takes! Ok they made fauls, but they werent that hard! If u go watch other soccer games, its just the same! Players drop themself for nearly nothing thats soccer! its a training they get to learn how to fall down! Spain was very good at it, and took advantage of the aggresive netherlands that way!

So every STFU bout the netherlands playing dirty!

I cheered for the netherlands cause they deserved it! They come a long way, and they are a top country now!! Spain won cause they were just a little bit better!

Robben was diving a lot.

Anyway, it's been obvious that I was supporting the Dutch all this time due to my previous snide remarks about the Spanish team. I have to say, I am more disappointed with Holland than I am pissed off Spain. There were plenty of opportunities for crosses and counterattacks for Holland but all have been laid to waste. My heart died in the 117th minute when Iniesta scored that goal.

Can't say Spain deserved to win, but they were sure as lucky to win the tourney. I thought that the football they played was incredibly conservative compared to their performance in the Euros in 2008. Whatever, they won and Spain should be proud for their accomplishments.

8,200 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
I have nothing against Spain and it was amazing that they won. I liked how Germany played and they were my favourite

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
of course cause i won many betting
Netherlands were just a bunch of rotters in the final. Spain weren't perfect themselves, but deserved to win anyway.
it would have been nice to see ghana win as they beat us
I was just happy that a team that alot of people in Toronto liked won bc there was a big parade on my street (:

7,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200

Well, I didn't really have a favorite. Italia was awful this time. I watched all the matches though. I think Spain deserved to win. They simply played better. I'm always happy when the better team wins a given match.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff