Welcome to Gaia! ::

Early waking up, gets frightened because of the raging storms outside rushes in to the asylum. Realizing I am lost spends hours searching endlessly through rooms trying to figure out who I am and where this place is located. Unknowingly I was being followed by something, but I still struggle to find out the mysteries behind the asylum.

Beloved Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Distinct Lunatic

The Shadow of Madness did indeed return to that certain Asylum.
Though once It witnessed that the merriment had died down, It decided Its' time there had been run.
So It went out on Its way to find amusement elsewhere.

And when Madness continues to prevail in that place, you'll have to send your everlasting gratitude to It.

((Well, fare thee well, y'all. Seems this story has decided to end, kudos to those who put it all together and what not. Didn't get to partake as much I had planned, but at least I got an impy friend out of it. ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Come, Withers, Tooooo the shadows!

Betrayed Savant generated a random number between 300 and 700 ... 560!

Unsealed Lunatic

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Good luck to everyone. 3nodding
oops my bad didnt mean to comment

Hilarious Genius

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
After hours of being locked in the cellar while witnessing a shadow take random people her cell opened. She carefully took a step out while holding her ax in hand.

"I better get out of here quickly" she said as she started running in the dark gloomy hall

Malevolent Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Waking up from his good night's rest, Jake rubbed his eyes and head for the door. "Well, this was a lot of fun. Too bad everyone's gone now. Oh well. Guess it's time to take my leave of this asylum." Jake heads for the front door at a somber pace, being in no hurry to leave.

Beloved Perfectionist

Blind Annie

It's usually the heart which has been stolen...

Back in the old patient cells, Annie was getting worried. Lee hasn't come back yet, could she have died? She crawled around on the floorboards, feeling her way around the room. At last she found the entrance and wondered if she should try to look for Lee. But she knew it wouldn't be right to just leave the professor when he was still asleep, so she crawled back and tried to go to sleep.

... However my eyes were taken instead.

Unforgiving Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
((Hey guys! I'll miss everyone when the forums close, but I hope I'll get to be on the ball staff for next year~ This was one of the most fun roleplays I've been in, and I hope it has for you guys too! See ya next year. crying ))

Unforgiving Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
LuvableHart
Blind Annie

Back in the old patient cells, Annie was getting worried. Lee hasn't come back yet, could she have died? She crawled around on the floorboards, feeling her way around the room. At last she found the entrance and wondered if she should try to look for Lee. But she knew it wouldn't be right to just leave the professor when he was still asleep, so she crawled back and tried to go to sleep.

Alexis Ava Glory
Back in the asylum, Alexis was walking around. Her foot bumped into something, and she saw a eyeless girl on the floor. "Oh! Are you okay?"

Beloved Perfectionist

Rainsong Skywatcher
LuvableHart
Blind Annie

Alexis Ava Glory
Back in the asylum, Alexis was walking around. Her foot bumped into something, and she saw a eyeless girl on the floor. "Oh! Are you okay?"

Blind Annie

"E-excuse me ma'am, may I ask, who are you? And yes, I am fine. Thank you for your concern," the child replied, unsure what to say.

Unforgiving Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
LuvableHart

Alexis Ava Glory
"I'm Alexis. What's your name?" Alexis asked.

Beloved Perfectionist

Rainsong Skywatcher

Alexis Ava Glory
"I'm Alexis. What's your name?" Alexis asked.

Blind Annie

"I-I'm Annie," the girl stuttered. "Have you seen where my friend Lee went?" Then the girl remembered that Alexis was the professor's friend. It would have been nice to see them rejoice but he was sleeping. "Um, the professor is here as well," she said as she gestured to her left.

Unforgiving Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
LuvableHart

Alexis Ava Glory
"I'm not sure where Lee went, sorry... And the Professor is here? He just came back here and slept? Typical." Alexis shook her head. "... Well, we fought the Admin again, and this time she's gone for good!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff