Welcome to Gaia! ::

Antagonistic Rogue

LC Valentine
Just thought I'd let you all know, a handsome pirate is waiting for a dance on the dreamboat! You can find him in the dreamboat thread.

wink
we dont want to scared them away lancelot... you pervert....
hopefully we'll get people that will help around the dream boat....

Vicious Pants

Fallen_Vampiric_Warrior
It's a pretty neat theme. I'm just still looking around and seeing if any catch my eye. The nice part is, things are just starting, so I don't feel that horrible sense of dread trying to join an RP when it's already gotten through so many pages. I'm just one of those people that wants to jump in close to the beginning, I guess.

Are there any that you have joined yet or looked interesting to you?

I'm the exact same type! I always want to either get into an RP in the first pages, otherwise I'm out. XDD
        I guess it helps that I'm hosting, but... ><

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
We get people from "loe l3v3l ski11z" to literate Role Players. No matter what your skill level is, just jump in, say hello, and we'll make you feel right at home. biggrin

Antagonistic Rogue

join the flying dream because its the best one -nods- and not because i'm one of the hosts nope not at alllll hehe

Dapper Seeker

eran no shi
join the flying dream because its the best one -nods- and not because i'm one of the hosts nope not at alllll hehe

Of course it isn't you!
It's me. ;3

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Don't forget about the Nightmare Asylum, never know what my prognosis will be? Feelings scared or frantic, a chill going up your spin? That little tingle in the back of your head that says don't turn around? Either that's me behind you or your crazy, in either case you should hop on over to the asylum twisted

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Spottedteddybears
Fallen_Vampiric_Warrior
It's a pretty neat theme. I'm just still looking around and seeing if any catch my eye. The nice part is, things are just starting, so I don't feel that horrible sense of dread trying to join an RP when it's already gotten through so many pages. I'm just one of those people that wants to jump in close to the beginning, I guess.

I'm the exact same type! I always want to either get into an RP in the first pages, otherwise I'm out. XDD
        I guess it helps that I'm hosting, but... ><

Yeah, it's funny because a lot of RPs are pretty much a free for all where you can jump in at any time, but I'm just afraid by coming in late, I won't quite understand what happened before, so if anyone mentions it or refers to something that happened earlier, I won't be able to play along.

Versatile Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Fallen_Vampiric_Warrior
Captain Dory
Fallen_Vampiric_Warrior

I joined the Fantasy Dream RP, it's pretty neat. What about you?

Still looking. I'll probably join one eventually, but for the time being, I'll just let them go a little longer and see how it goes. The Fantasy Dream did look interesting though.

I think it's a great idea 3nodding

In a relationship with The_Living_Bonsai

Loyal Knight

20,375 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
my first active ball, the theme is wonderful biggrin
just posted in the Fantasy Dream RP.

and that while i am writing, i see my OC has to take over this time, and i find no problem with that smile

Vicious Pants

Fallen_Vampiric_Warrior
Yeah, it's funny because a lot of RPs are pretty much a free for all where you can jump in at any time, but I'm just afraid by coming in late, I won't quite understand what happened before, so if anyone mentions it or refers to something that happened earlier, I won't be able to play along.

Yeah totally! So I' just like "Nahh, I'll skip this one." XDD

Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
oh no!
diarreah during my dream.
burning_eyes
where do you go to get in the ball, i need some eats stare

Quick Reply

Submit