Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Werewolf

Tinker: -squirms a little- I am stuck in the same train as you, Nev.

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Reaper: *Tilts his head, wings dropping. He feels somewhat relieved, but isn't entirely sure Valk got what he meant. He stares at her in confusion, having expected a rejection* Ah... Are you sure? *Flushed*

Happy Endings: *Shrugs.* It wasn't a big deal. *Smirks.* Those idiots are easy to manipulate given they like to confess their secrets to me.
Eternity: *Sits down in the snow and starts flapping, sending snow flying.*
Nev: ~clears her throat loudly, looking slightly anxious~ Well I never promised being in my life would be a easy thing. Past evidence would suggest anything but easy..~she gets muzzle to muzzle with him~ Your smart Tinker, I think you figured it out a long time ago. For me now..it's all or nothing. ~she cracks a sad smile~ Sorry to drag you into this..if you want to turn and run now I understand..

Goodnight Bya!

Edit for cursed:

Valk: Sure i'm sure! You act like it's a surprise..~she chuckles~

Penny: Still..you didn't have too..~she trailed away the thought for a moment~ We don't always get along but..you know...

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
MY SHELLFISH PRESENT
Presenting...
User Image
The biggest treasure to me is peppermint candycanes at Christmas. Seriously. XD

Shameless Werewolf

Tinker: -nuzzle her gently- I am in it for the long haul
Nev: ~smiles and catches a tear before it escapes~ Now if we can only convince the 3rd car on this caravan to sync up..~sighs looking at Noble's empty seat again~ It's prolly my fault somehow..

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Guys. I might be pretty intoxicated.
That's ok I'm working on that myself! whee

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Shrill X: Whoohoo! Well done! *clapping* Hey, in honour of the occasion, you get 50% off my DJ service for the wedding. I'll even give you a few contacts for catering.

Noble: *stops by a bin on the way home and throws out of the gift... the thinks better of it, just in case Tink mentions it to Nev and retrieves it*

*sob* I'm sorry Tink. Anyway, I'm thinking I set up a guild RP for us.

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Reaper: It is a surprise? *coughs* ... *Stares wide eyed in horror at Shrill.*

Happy Endings: Hah, i had to. Besides, i enjoyed showing up all those snots who think they're so great. *smirks.*
do itt ruri..i will creep on that so hard...

Valk: Wedding..? Who's? You mean Rose and that stallion she fancies? ~glances at Reaper~ Are you ok you look like you're going to throw up...

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Shrill X: Are you that oblivious? He wants you to stay with him. Forever. Like, marry me. Have my babies. That sort of thing.

Shy Wife

Omfg Valk you are priceless.

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Astraea Pandora
That's ok I'm working on that myself! whee

Yay!

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Reaper: *Might actually throw up, but definitely won't do it in front of these two. Instead he stands frozen like prey, waiting for Valk's reaction.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff