Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Shrill X: Ugh, this is so painful. Come on, don't give up, 'Valk, I...' *urges Reaper on with some nods and winks* Valk, I.... love you. Valk, I accidentally used your toothbrush. Spit it out, man!

Noble: *relaxes as soon as Tinker disappears* .... mangy mutt. *stares the dog down, teeth also slightly bared*

Shameless Werewolf

Teddy: -bristles, and snarls lowly-

Tinker: -came back with just barely few seconds to spare, breathing hard through his nose as he held wrapped present, looking more red then green from running in the cold. He gave a side glare to the dog, who lay down and whimpered, wagging his tail.- Sorry...-He panted, putting the present down and lightly pushing it towards Noble- ...I gave your sister her present during the winter soltice, but...you are a hard...individual to find...

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Larry: *touches the lady's hoof, just enough to get her attention as the coffee arrives*Do not interfere with the fates. For it makes a much more interesting story and you can enjoy it vicariously.*he glances at the two*My nephew has not been driven away, he is planning something*taps his chin*He is very sneaky, I remember having to bargain with him not to tell my sister he broke a window.

Kit: *snickers and takes the push*Hey at least my corral ain't frilly and covered in chocolate.*grins and gives her a hug*I am glad ya found yerself a nice stallion. Flower boy seems right nice and respectful. And rightly scared of me and Maw*grins*More so Maw and her talk of colors for babies.

Honey: *nods*A very good idea. I had not thought of such things.*glances in a store*Hmm, there are some massage oils and I see a sign inside that says they have products for the care of leather*totally not seeing what "type" of store it is*Will those work dear?

Astraea Pandora's Fangirl

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mooncake: That's a cute nickname. *Leans against the table and watches.* I wish you luck with finding someone for you.

Reaper: Would you? *Shakes his head and frowns.* You wouldn't. *Scowls at Shrill and turns away with a snort.* It doesn't matter.

Happy Endings: I suppose that's good for you or you'd be very miserable all the time.*
Eternity: *Stares dumbly at the extended hoof.*

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Noble: *sits back and plasters a smile back on his face when Tink returns* Ah, how thoughtful. Should I open it now?

Shameless Werewolf

Tinker: -gives a nervous smile and nods- Yah, if you wanna.

CC: -looks at the store and muffles a little giggle- Oh yes, I think this place will have what you need, dad. Be sure to ask for the warming oils, since it's winter and all.

Barley: -sticks her tongue out- He isn't all frillies and what not. -smiles- He held up his own even when cautiously scare of her
Valk: ~is now getting a little annoyed. She's feeling worked up and something is clearly bothering Reaper~ Tell me...

Penny: ~she huffs, stamping her little hoof to the ground~ Your chicken isn't very bright.

Nev: ~she fidgets quietly~ It's difficult. I want them to get along so much. ~perhaps the truest, most earnest statement she could make about the entire matter without going deeper into it. She sips her coffee, one ear perked~

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Noble: Hm. *carefully unwraps it*

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Honey: *nods and walks in, ordering the needed items from the nice mare at the counter. She blushes seeing him and as he walks out glances at the leather brides with interest. He smiled as he came out*They have some that are quite nice smelling as well. Though there were some strange rings in there. Not sure why they sell jewelry as well.*shrugs*Would you like to go anywhere dear? I am always willing to spoil my little girl*he smiles*

Kit: *chuckles*Yew didn't hear what happen after. Maw was all like, "Oh Kit you weel 'ave ze cutest chubby babbens!"*sighs and hands his head*Kept goin on about pokin their bellies.

Larry: *sips his coffee*Oh they will get along but there must be some animosity between them. It is their role, the lover and the brother. It's like having two magnets. Sometimes they attract and come together, other times they push each other apart. Just depends on which way they are turned.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
omg best death ever you guys!!

Obi: "cackles"....I can't wait for the next game...

Sweet Stripes: C-can I play?

Obi: Of course.....but you need to create a character...

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I found Maxx's baby picture. Even back then, he was a shrewd international business man.
User Image
(yes, I know it's Japanese.)

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Syr, I love that Lucy Lawless in your rando sig "I'm a delicate feminine flower!!"

Shameless Werewolf

-It was a group of mushroom plushs sewn together in almost a bouquet form, all of them some type of poisonous mushroom-

Tinker: I gave Nev a stuffed pony of you...but I thought you'lle njoy something a bit more..practical
. If has a few hidden compartments under the caps, could probably fit a small bottle, or pebbles, or you know, just small things...

CC: -smiles brightly at him- Oh, I wouldn't mind stopping by the bakery for a cupcake.

Barley: -laughs- Well, they would be pudgy

Shy Wife

MY SHELLFISH PRESENT
Presenting...
User Image

Have a ring representing "eternal love", given to me by my mother.

Shy Wife

Would anyone here be willing to make a cert for a Yushi? I'm opening a shop and need a cert >>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff