Welcome to Gaia! ::

shortcutt

User Image*PARP*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
FROM PHONYLAND TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHORT LOVE
WE HOPE IT’S BLOODY GOOD!

User Image

*PARP*

(Cake by Nicola Cooper)

Shameless Werewolf

MY SHELLFISH ROMANCE
Line of Song:To leave the elementals free to roam to bathe in the last of ocean's foam
Link to Song: CocoRosie - Fairy Paradise

Edit:
Well, that was bloody perfect.

Happy Birthday Short!

Mega Lunatic

Awhhhhhh that is the greatest cake!! THANK YOU B-DAY CREW. <333

*bounces happily*

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hi ho hi ho, happy birthday shortcutt

purplerosesbeauty's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lover

Happy birthday Short! Hope you have a great one! <333

Colorful Contributor

HAPPY BDAY SHORT!!
MY SHELLFISH ROMANCE
Line of Song: Because I want to hold you, I walk on my two legs
Link to Song: Deco 27 (sung by Nano) - Two Breaths Walking (Nisoku Hokou)

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
shoo be doo! shoo shoo be doo!

quiet day today

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
MY SHELLFISH ROMANCE
Line of Song: [ Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling Ting-a-ling-a-ling and you'll sing, "Vita bella" ]
Link to Song: [ Dean Martin - That's Amore ]

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
POSEIDON UNBOUND
[ 405 bil ]

Ice-Cold Ladykiller

It really has been quiet in here today.

Dapper Spirit

POSEIDON UNBOUND
[ 410 bil ]

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
POSEIDON UNBOUND
[ 450 bil ]

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Happy Birthday Short!!!

Now to work on my Lab 305 entry

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
GREY POUPON
Name: [ Dine n' Dash // Dine and Dash ]
Brief Character Bio: [ Dee is a sweetiepie and kind hearted. He would never raise his voice when speaking to others. He enjoys tasting leftovers at Cloud 9 and try to come up with delicious dishes in his mind. Sometimes if no one is watching, he would feed stray animal that's nearby and share his meal with them. or his sister if she is still hungry.
When it comes to food he is the innovative type and wants to pursue his life in becoming a traveling street food vendor to show his family that he can be a successful and happy entrepreneur. He would sell different flavours of 'unhealthy' foods such as hotdogs, ramen, pretzels, and 'healthy' foods such as apples, bananas, jello/jelly. Having learned a bit of molecular gastronomy from his papa and courtesy from his mama, he is in no doubt ready to feed hungry phonies who just haven't the time to sit down and wait for their meals to be served. At his stand, any phony could pick what they like and it gets made in a jiffy. They also have the option of buying premade food packages. Perfect for those who are always in a hurry or craving for a quick bite on the go. ]
Writing Prompt:

[ Dine n' Dash had spend part of his day helping clean up tables so new customers can get seated. When he was not needed anymore by his mama or his aunt or uncle, he went back into the kitchen and washed his hooves and face. It was busy, just like any other day. That's typical at Cloud 9.

He hummed a tune that was overplayed on the radio and made his way on over to his papa's place. The lava lamps glowed and a disco ball was seen spinning and glistening near the dance floor. Midnight Snack was dozing off somewhere in the corner. All DnD could see was his papa's tail. But that didn't stop the little colt from entering and tasting all the things his papa had made for customers to eat.

In the back, there was scraps of food and he ate some of it. On the tables and on the floor were amazing gadgets that were long, short, round, bubbling, and squared. He could only imagine how long the names would be for those equipments.

Dine n' Dash came to this place here often and loved the strawberry kiwi the most. Partially because of his papa's cutiemark. This time, he moved a chair close to the counter and took out a piece of used paper and a pen that was on the table. On it he scribbled some ideas for his papa to create in the future, with or without him there. As long as he can get a taste out of it. He just needed to let his papa know that the ideas that he has could help Cloud 9 flourish some more. But like all other times, his papa was always asleep and is awake when he was sleeping. Leaving a note sounded like the right thing to do. He was confident his dad will find out since he left it beside the cash register. If Midnight Snack could read his messy writing, that's another story.

User Image

ahh done! -panic- ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas