Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Bison Mbadi] vs Omen (Winner Moves On) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 5:48 pm
6th May 2024 - 19th May 2024
One Day Auto-Hit or Auto-Recover

The following match is scheduled for one fall and the winner moves on to compete for the vacant WWFG Intercontinental Championship!

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 10:05 am
User Image

User Image

[X]

I wanna feel it day and night
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

Bison came out, carrying a bottle of Bisonade in each hand. He tipped one of them, downing the flavored sport drink before tossing the bottle back over his shoulder and flexing as flames burst out at his sides.

User Image User Image
User Image

I wanna feel that burn
In my testo bod
The anabolic superman
You'll never gonna stop, yeah

You better suck it up
Before you suck it in
Activating ******** beast mode
Everybody down

Bison headed down the ramp, showing off the other bottle of Bisonade for the camera as he flashed a smile.

from Bridgetown, Barbados weighing in at 375 pounds: Bison Mbadi!

Bison stopped at the ringside, setting the bottle of Bisonade down on the ring apron. After a little hopping, he did a standing jump into the ring apron before stepping over the top rope to enter the ring.

Do you really wanna work it out?
'Cause I won't take it slow
This ******** life is what I'm all about

Bison pulled out a rolled t-shirt, unfolding it for the camera as it read:

Awaken your Inner Alpha: Turning Mindsets into Grindsets!
BodyByMbadi.com

After showing off the merchandise apparel, Bison hit the ropes and tossed the shirt out into the audience.

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

My workout, my delight
I wanna pump it better

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 2:46 pm
If Rain is What You Want

The Slipknot tune would begin to play on the PA System. It seems like Cartwright was giving his brute a chance to obtain new championship gold as he was being pitted against Bison.

Omen would emerge past the stage. Walking down the ramp without any time to take in the sight or to think about what he was getting into. No, that wasn't Omen's style at all.

In fact, he was so excited that he couldn't wait to get into the squared circle. Despite these men having crossed paths before, Omen never got tired of showcasing his overwhelming power, especially against someone known for their strength.

"Introducing at this time. From Parts Unknown. Representing Cartwright Strong Style. He is the Freak, Omen!"

Omen would make it to ringside, grabbing the top rope and pulling himself up to the apron and over the top rope. Staring across the ring at Bison.

The crowd were loud and ready for this match to go forward as it was time for the big men to show what they can do.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 3:25 pm
Bison unzipped his trsck jacket, setting jt aside as his pecs bounced. He squared off as the bell rang for the two titans from the warring factions were ready to brawl  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 3:37 pm
Omen would stare across the ring at Bison. The two mammoth men sizing one another up as this battle was a representation of the man power of Apex and Cartwright Strong Style.

Exiting the corner after the sound of the bell, Omen began to make his way and offer the test of strength  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 3:40 pm
Bison smiled as he accepted the rest of strength, locking in with rhe freak as he pushed with all his cage lifting might.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 3:41 pm
It seemed Bison would begin to get the best of Omen. Pushing the Freak back slightly, but Omen looked to find a sturdy spot in the canvas and begin to push back on the big man.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 3:55 pm
The freak was abke to push back agaisnt the alpha male. Bison didnt give up. Urging all the power in his muscles he moved to use hia height to leverage downward to force Omen to his knee.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 4:13 pm
Bison would relocate the amount of force he was putting out as he looked to push Omen down to a kneel. He slowly began to give, but as he was being pressed down, Omen looked to rotate the hand of Bison and put some torque on the wrists of the big man  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 5:16 pm
Bison winced as his wrist got torqued  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 10:07 pm
Omen used the torquing of the wrist in order to find a way back to his feet. Looking to continue applying pressure and pushing Bison down to a knee. Both men showcasing their strength and grit right out the gate.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 11:11 pm
Bison dropped down to a knee. In a surprising feat of agility, Bison rolled forward to untwist his arm, standing up as he attempted to pull Omen into a back elbow  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 7:35 pm
The sudden change in movement caught Omen off guard as he would eat a nasty elbow into the mask. Shaking his cranium and causing the big man to stumble backward, holding his face.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 8:16 pm
Bison took a half step back, coming forth with a thrust kick for Omens chest  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 8:41 pm
Bison didn't waste any time with the given opportunity. Placing a hard kick deep into the gut of Omen, causing Omen to collapse backwards into the ropes. Holding his stomach.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff