My Aquarium

Your aquarium is undergoing maintenance!

 

xX_Vocaloid_Haku_Xx

xX_Vocaloid_Haku_Xx's avatar

Last Login: 12/05/2015 11:26 am

Gender: Female

Birthday: 08/03

About Moi

Hey there! Lets just say I've been gone for some time, like, a LONG time. And I've changed a lot! I'm not the child back then that got on everybody's nerves and I promise no more suicide thoughts ever again. I'd like to start new on here so lets begin with calling me something different:
I'd prefer Jacklynne
yeah I'd like to be called Jacklynne from now on pretty please ^^
And I'd like to say, I've REALLY really missed all of yall. I'm glad to be back here with you guys and can't wait to catch up! So just pop by and leave a comment or send me a message so we can chat it up!
-Jacklynne
 

Comments

View All Comments

Javier Cross Report | 08/06/2015 1:36 pm
Joyfully belated birthday to you there, Haku.
Remilliia Report | 09/24/2014 5:42 am
Hi! I know latest response in history, dont worry Im only 3 months late
Javier Cross Report | 08/17/2014 11:40 am
Let's also be pleased that at the moment, the marketplace is healing as well for now.
Javier Cross Report | 08/10/2014 1:05 pm
I just hope you feel better in fact, how was your summer?
Javier Cross Report | 08/04/2014 1:39 am
Happy Birthday to you, Haku.
Wixi Report | 07/10/2014 1:11 pm
Ooooh, okay! cat_surprised

Cool beans. cat_cool
Wixi Report | 07/10/2014 1:06 pm
Ah, you're very welcome! emotion_kirakira

I think I bought a Great Monarch from you, yes? I was just finishing up some Michael's Wings.
SoniaAronkoth Report | 06/23/2014 6:44 pm
sure ain't, I have many outfits
CalmThemTrills Report | 06/22/2014 7:34 pm
Hehe thanks smile
Stereotype AB Report | 06/22/2014 7:32 pm
Your very welcome ~♥
Thank you for selling ♥
Have a great day ♥[/color]

Signature

User Image
User Image

 
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
- Before_ the_St0rm -
Dylon Cain
Sean Crow
Javier Cross
Nobusuma
XxUndyingLove4UxX
xX_WoundedXAngel_Xx
Glamburg
Remilliia
Nameless Avenger
I was in a porn once
I was in a porn once

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile. DON'T JUST IGNORE THIS because in The Bible it says if you deny Him, He will deny you in front of His Father in the Gates of Heaven. This is the simplest test: If you love God and you are not ashamed of it, copy this and put it in your profile. God will smile at you

This is Mike =3

A great friend of mine[we geek out over Percy Jackson stuff together X3]

this is Dylon,a very cool guy

Heres Scott,my first ever Gaia friend

This is Jarod,and you guessed it,a Nentindo Cosplayer XD

95% of kids laugh at otherkids because they are different. Copy this into your profile if you are apart of the 5% that laughs at the other 95% because they're all the same.

This is Tails,one of my awesome Gaia friends

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile. DON'T JUST IGNORE THIS because in The Bible it says if you deny Him, He will deny you in front of His Father in the Gates of Heaven. This is the simplest test: If you love God and you are not ashamed of it, copy this and put it in your profile. God will smile at you

The BEST Gaia bro ever!

Another awesome friend of mine X3

This is Kaito,and I think hes my Gaia bro...not sure

This is Chris =3

This is Luke[not sure if thats his real name]

A Valentine from my bro level 6 pichu! @ H @

My dream avi! Donations are accepted but please don't feel like you need to! ^v^

http://tektek.org/av/888302

My best bro, Phillip!