Xx_softball baby_xX

Xx_softball baby_xX's avatar

Last Login: 08/31/2011 3:13 pm

Registered: 06/04/2010

Gender: Female

Birthday: 06/28

Recent Visitors

These are my poems!!!


----------------------------------------------------------

My love!

My love is hidden in me.
My love shall not be set free.
My love is hidden in me.

My love should always stay where it should be.
If i let my love out it will be crushed.
I will just be forgotten like hair in a brush.
My love stays where it is because of you.
I used to call you my boo.

You are not here now.
All i have to say is wow!
You left me for that.
Shes such a rat!

But what ever because now i slam the door in you face.
I bet now you know your place!
Haha i laugh at you pain.
I know when you are happy because it starts to rain.

razz
----------------------------------------------------------

The part you cant see!

You can see me in my outside life happy and proud.
If you rally knew me you would know what goes through me.
No one can understand what i am going through.
You might see me but you dont see ME!!!
No one knows my secret but one.
Not even that one is with me anymore.
I dont want to hurt no more.
I can control that part of me though.
That part of me i wish i could.
I will never get the chance to redo my life so why live it like this.
I only live this way because I have to.
No one can see the real me.
I wake up everyday hoping for a mirical but i never get it.
Dont worry about me I will just sit back and wollow to death.
Because evern if you ask me i can not tell you!

----------------------------------------------------------

You beat her!

You beat her till she cant breath.
You dont know how shes feeling inside.
You just keep hitting and hitting till your anger is out.
But you have left her bruised and broken.
She goes to school the next day all brusied.
She tries to cover her bruises,
but her crying shows whats wroung.
Shes alone in the corner,
shes crying to herself and does not want to talk.
Sometimes talking is all you can do.
She is in tears scared to go home.
Its a friday night,
she sits in her room scared for her life.
Till her day gets home she waits scared and alone.
He storms through the door and beats her till she dies.
She gone in his life,
her dad runs away so he does not get caught.
He does not care she is gone.
He just cares about himself.


Even if you dont want to believe it this is true this is my best friend this happened to her this past week and every time i read this i cry!

----------------------------------------------------------

Dont worry!

I cant believe we broke up so you can have another girl.
You are so selfish,
you are the dumbest thing that has ever happened to me.
You dumped me so you could talk to her?
Wow i cant belive you,
you told me i was your everthing.
Now i know i am not.
I read the note you sent her on face book
dont play dumb.
You know what i say,
you just dont want to make me feel bad.
Your a douche bag.
You dump me for her.
Dont worry about me talking to you.
Its not going to happen,
come monday is the day we are done.
We will never talk again!
Dont think i am just saying this.
I am being serious.
Your love is not true.
So why i be true to you?

----------------------------------------------------------

The day my heart broke!

The day you slipped away
was the day my heart broke.
The day my heart broke
was the day i had no more happeness.
The day i had no more hapeness
was the day i lost my life.
The day i lost my life
was the day i stopped caring.
The day i stopped caring
was the day i stopped living.
The day i stopped living
was the day i was gone forever...

----------------------------------------------------------

A friend and A enime!

A friend is someone who is with you sometimes.
A true friend is the one who listens.
A best friend is the one you can share secrets with.
A boyfriend is the one you can do anything with,
and still be happy.
A enime is the person you truely dispiss and hate.

----------------------------------------------------------

Dont Fix what Ain't Broke!

Hearts are not meant to be broken.
So why go and break it.
No matter how much you try and fix it wont mend.
So go breaking things that are not suppose to break.
Also dont go try and fixing wont aint broken.
In the end you just make it worst.
So when you break a heart
you break a soul,
and when you break a soul you break a person.
When you break a person
you kill them inside
you kill them so much that they break down.
When they break down
thwy freak out,
when they freak out you dont want to be there.
When you dont want to be there
ther person is left all alone.
They are force to die because of sadness.
They are force to doe because of loneless.
So never leave anyone by them selves.

----------------------------------------------------------
Confusing Love!

I miss you like a child misses his mommy.
I love you like a fat girl loves chesse cake.
He is mine forever and will end never.
Love on my mind,
but he is by my side.
I dont know what to do,
but he is the one always on my mind.
He is always there for me.
The other guy is just a friend,
but I am starting to like more them that.
He is my best friend though,
but I am starting to like him more then that.
I dont know what to do
if i want to risk all that
for some silly love.
I have my love that is al i need.
So i guess the other guy is out of the question.
My love is him that indeed.
When my love is multiplied its a question,
but I always figure it out.

----------------------------------------------------------
Never do!

Every night i lie awake waiting for you to come back,
but you never do.
I wish for you to be the first to say I love you,
but you never do.
I wish for you to take me some palce speacial,
but you never do.
I wish for you to be the first one to say I love you,
but you never do.
I wish for you 2 be the first one to take hold of my hand,
but you never do.
I wish for you to be the first one to give the kiss,
but you never do.
So i just keep wishing for things to come through,
but with me nothing ever falls through.
I HATE THIS NOTHING EVER COMES OUT THE WAY I WANT IT TO

----------------------------------------------------------

Notice me!

Your my everything and im your nothing
I love you but you dont even know me.
I just wish you would just see who i am reallly am.
The only thing you know about me is what i look.
Even with that you dont what your missing.
I wake up every day hoping you will notice me.
Then finally i will finally be happy and i will have everything i ever wanted.

----------------------------------------------------------

Heartache!


Your love is like a drink it leaves me hungover.
Your love is like a pill I take to get over the pain.
I overdose so i die from heartache building inside of me.
I guess when you left you took me wtih you.
'Cause now i am gone just like you.

----------------------------------------------------------

Your love!


Your love is my addiction.
Nothing can make me get out of this habbit.
No need for intervention.
I dont need anyones atettions but yours.
So who do you think is the one that you hear at night screaming your name.
So who do you think is the one crying for you.

----------------------------------------------------------

Two diffent worlds!


Your a skater boy Im a girly girl.
We are nothing alike, but yet we dont fight.
We always get each other.
I know what you are going to say before you say it.
I know what you are thinking by your face.
So what you are Rock and I am Pop.
We love each other for what we are not.
We dont love each other for our looks.
We love each other because, we are both so diffrent from wach others.
We are two diffrent world, but when we combine we make one.

----------------------------------------------------------

Something wroung!


I sit here and talk to you and cant help to hear something wroung.
You dont sound like usual.
Somethings wroung with me and you.
I can tell its in your voice.
You sound worried and nerves.
Then it comes out...
He has broken my heart once again.
He says he has to move but he dose not want to stay.
So why doesn't he?

----------------------------------------------------------

Leaving!


My baby knows me more then I know myself.
My baby also dosen't know me at all.
He knows me from the outside, but he has no clue what is inside.
Whats inside is aching pain.
Paint that he is leaving again.
He doesn't know how I feel because I know he has to go.
I know he will be back, but I am afaid of no return.
What if he doesn't come back.
I will be lost.
I will have no to turn to.
He is the only one who knows me for real on the outside but now he knows the inside too.

----------------------------------------------------------

Would he really?


Would he really do everything for me?
Would he really do anything to see me?
Would he really do everything just to show his love?
Would he really do what ever it takes to make me happy?
Would he really do everything he says?
Would he really answer the phone every time I call?
Would he really show his love for me by doing what i like even if he hates it?
Would he really say he loves me even we were fighting?
Would he really stay with me no matter what anyone says?
-> No!
I knew it all he says is a lie!

----------------------------------------------------------

10 reasons why I love him!


1. Because the warthm of his hug is inviting.
2. Because he is the only one i see when everyone is around.
3. Because his love is taller then the tallest tower in the world.
4. Because his kiss is to good to let go.
5. Because love like this is to good to be true.
7. I love him so much that I did not notice i skipped 6 until after i saved this.
8. Because the pain of hearing his name while he is gone is aching inside of me.
9. Becuase I CANT LIVE WITH OUT HIM!!!!

: )
----------------------------------------------------------

These are poems by pandagirl_lovescookies!

A real boyfriend
> When a girl walks away from you - [Follow her]
> When she pushes you or hits you - [Grab her and don't let go]
> When she's quiet - [Ask her what's wrong]
> When she ignores you - [Give her your attention]
> When you see her start crying - [Just hold her and don't say a word]
> When she's scared - [Protect her]
> When she lays her head on your shoulder - [Tilt her head up and kiss her]
> When she say's that she likes you - [she really does more than you could understand]
> When she grabs at your hands - [Hold hers]
> When she looks at you in your eyes - [don't look away until she does]
> WHEN SHE MISSES YOU - [SHES HURTING INSIDE] (not always)
> When you break her heart - [the pain NEVER really goes away]
> When she says its over - [she STILL wants you to be hers]
> - Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything
> - DON'T let her have the last word
> - Say you love her more than she could ever love you
> - Argue that she is the best girl ever
> - When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go
> - When she says she's ok, don't believe it, talk to her
> - When she says she's sorry, she truly means it
> - Call her before you sleep and after you wake up
> - Treat her like she's all that matters to you
> - Let her wear your clothes (sounds funnyy x3)
> - When she's bored and sad, be there for her
> - Let her know she's important

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One, You're Like A Dream Come True
Two, I Just Wanna Be With You
Three, Boy, It's Plain To See, That You're The Only One For Me<3

Please Forgive Me For The Pain I've Caused.
I'll Make It Up To You Every Chance I Get.
You've My Heart And My Love Forever<3

I Miss You
It Hurts To Think Of Everything We Went Through
I Wish You Could See My Heart
I Hate That We're Apart
I Cry For Your Touch
Baby I Miss You So Much
You've Changed Into Someone I Don't Know
Remember When You Told Me You'd Never Let Go?
What Happened Between You And I
I Remember The Nights We'd Lay There And Look At The Sky
The Point Is I Miss You And I Want To Kiss You
I Wish I Could Rewind Time
And Make You Mine
But There's No Way Of Getting You Back And Now You're Just One Thing In Life That I Lack
I Don't Know Why Things Are Like This
But I Just Wanted To Tell You That It's You That I Really Miss

Funny When You Stop And Think,
Time Goes Faster Than You Blink,
Nothing's Ever Like It Was,
Boy We've Got A Special Thing,
Your The Happiness It Brings,
Is More Than Enough,
I Know It's Hard To Believe,
Your Still The Biggest Part Of Me,
All I'm Living For,

I Still Think About You,
I Still Dream About You,
I Still Want You And Need You By My Side,
I'm Still Mad About You,
All I Ever Wanted Was You,
Your Still The One, Your Still The One.

It's Hard To Breathe When We're Apart,
You're That Sunshine In My Heart,
I Keep You Here Inside,
You've Been Everything To Me,
You've Been And Always Will Be.
The Apple Of My Eye,
And I Know It's Hard To Believe,
Your Still The Biggest Part Of Me,
All I'm Living For,
If You Love Me, Look Into My Eyes And Say You Do,
I've Been Waiting All My Life For Someone Just Like You.
Baby After All We've Been Through,
Boy I'm Still In Love With You,
And I Want You To Know, I Do, I Do,

Still Think About You,
Still Dream About You,
Still Want You And Need You By My Side,
All I Ever Wanted Was You,
You're Still The One,
You're Still The One I Cherish And Hold In My.

There Is A Boy On My Mind.
Someone Like Him Is Hard To Find.
And There Is One Thing I Have To Say.
I Will Love Him In Each And Every Way.

Every Night I See Him In My Dreams.
And Now I Know What It Means.
So Don't Forget And It's True,
I Will Never Stop Loving You!!

A Friend Is Someone Who Makes You Smile
And Makes You Forget The Bad Times For A While,
A Friend Is Someone To Who You Can Say,
I Love You In A Very Special Way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOY: I love her more than the air i breath.
GIRL: Well I'm always here for you.
BOY: I know.
GIRL: What's wrong?
BOY: I like her so much.
GIRL: Talk to her.
BOY: I don't know. She wont even like me.
GIRL: Don't say that. You're amazing.
BOY:I just want her to know how I feel.
GIRL:Then tell her.
BOY: She won't like me.
GIRL: How do you know that?
BOY: I can just tell.
GIRL: Well just tell her.
BOY: What should I say?
GIRL: Tell her how much you like her.
BOY: I tell her that daily.
GIRL: What do you mean?
BOY: I'm always with her. I love her.
GIRL: I know how you feel. I have the same problem. But he'll never like me.
BOY: Wait. Who do you like?
GIRL: Oh some boy.
BOY:Oh... She won't like me either.
GIRL: She does.
BOY: How do you know?
GIRL: Because, who wouldn't like you?
BOY: You.
GIRL: You're wrong, I love you.
BOY: I love you too.
GIRL: So are you going to talk to her?
BOY: I just did.
-------------------------------------------------
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?

Boy: No.

Girl: Do u like me?

Boy: Not really.

Girl: Do u want me?

Boy: No.

Girl: Would you cry if I left?

Boy: No.

Girl: Would u live for me?

Boy: No.

Girl: Would you do anything for me?

Boy: No

Girl: Choose me or ur life.

Boy: My life.

The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...

The reason u never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.

The reason why I don't like u is because I love u.

The reason I don't want u is because I need u.

The reason I wouldn't cry if u left is because I would die if u left.

The reason I wouldn't live for u is because I would die for u.

The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for u is because I would do everything for u.

The reason I chose my life is because you're my life.

Wow if you do any of this I will love you forever!

16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART: 1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking. 2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals. 3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms. 4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares and see what happens. 5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away. 6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area. 7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department. 8. When a clerk asks if they can help tou, begin to cry and ask, Why can't you people just leave me alone? 9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror, and pick your nose. 10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are. 11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme. 12. In the auto department, practice your Madonna look using different size funnels. 13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say PICK ME,PICK ME!! 14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, NO! NO! It's those voices again! 15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, There is no toilet paper in here! 16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting, pikachu I choose you!! Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these!

My awsome playlist!

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Comments

View All Comments

Emo Is Not Funny Report | 07/11/2011 4:25 pm
Emo Is Not Funny
Hey, have you quite gaia or your on vacation or just took a break?
II-Sith-II Report | 07/07/2011 7:57 pm
II-Sith-II
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
copy this to 10 profiles so you can get 10,000,000g it works im rich!!
zepherlyte Report | 06/30/2011 10:36 am
zepherlyte
hapy b-day smile *somewat late since i wasn't on that particular day*
Mus1c_Lover Report | 06/28/2011 6:57 pm
Mus1c_Lover
Happy Bee-Dayy
Dragon_Uke Report | 06/28/2011 6:20 pm
Dragon_Uke
i loved the 16 things to do at wall- mart that would be a riot blaugh rofl rofl .anyone who would actually do that would be awsome cool whee happy birthday whee . and nice profile 4laugh
Mandy_Candy06 Report | 06/27/2011 9:11 pm
Mandy_Candy06
LMAO. VVVV Happy birthday biggrin
zepherlyte Report | 06/16/2011 5:51 pm
zepherlyte
I actually like the 5th poem! biggrin
zepherlyte Report | 06/01/2011 10:08 pm
zepherlyte
like the Nice poems you make. ^ ^
GeishaZukiii-Chan Report | 05/27/2011 3:43 pm
GeishaZukiii-Chan
heart Thankyou so much for the lovely comment heart and i get all the attention for a day xD heart
Nitro Alagaesia Report | 03/24/2011 8:00 pm
Nitro Alagaesia
Thanks for your purchase! biggrin
 
 
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture
picture

┌─┐  ─┐
│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐
│▒│▒|▒│▒│
┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
└┐▒▒▒▒┌┘

╔ღ═╗╔╗
╚╗╔╝║║ღ═╦╦╦╔╗║ღ╝╠═╦╦╗
╔╝╚╗ღ╚╣║║║║╔╣╚╗╔╣║ღ║╣
╚═ღ╝╚═╩═╩ღ╩═╝ღ╚╝╚═╩═╝