- Don't bother asking for donation or free items.
- I donate to whomever and whenever I see fit. Not when I'm asked to.
- I'm not accepting friend requests if I don't know you. Mainly to repel beggars from getting on my friend list.
- I report ANYONE who asks for my password, whether you're fake or real gaia staff/mod/staff, or Lanzer himself, you will all be reported.
- I've been getting bored of scam attempts. If you're going to try, at least be creative and keep me entertained.
I've retired from active vending and questing. but I'm still interested in any good deals/offers, especially on MC and EI. If you don't get a reply from me within a timely fashion, most likely it's because your offer is out of my range.
I love avatar art. I would like to seriously quest for them one day, but for now I'm concentrating on items, so I can't really afford expensive artworks.
I do donate once a while, In fact, I have been donating more than usual since I completed my quests. Although I much prefer teaching people how to make gold on their own. As they say, give a man a fish, he will eat fish for a day, teach a man how to fish, he will eat fish for life.
On Gaia, I usually hang out in virtual hollywood and the marketplace. I don't exactly have a dream avatar, I quest for cool items, then use them to put together an avatar. As oppose to most people who make a dream avatar first then quest for the items on it. I do the exact opposite. xD Oh I'm a big fan of fancy items. shiney or pertty, I like them all. :3
There isn't much of any other personal info I want to mention in a public profile. If you want to learn more, you'll have to talk to me directly.
Special Wish list. More like an unofficial quest list
Those are the items I would like to have particularly
Warmth of Apollo
KiKi Kitty Plushie
Steel-plated Ninja Band
Horns of the demon