Who am I?
Salutations and greetings abound. Welcome to my Profile page!
My real name is Danial MacDougall, and I have been on GAIA since 2006.
Not much really to say about myself other than I really love role-play writing. I have always enjoyed those old pick your own adventure books as a young child and really got into free writing back in late elementary and early Junior High, so when I first came to GAIA and saw that there were lots of people who enjoyed Role Play, I immediately took to it like a fish to water.
I am told I am good but, if I am honest with myself, I actually have lots to improve on. However if anyone wishes to Role Play with me at any time in GAIA, send me a PM or invite me to a forum or two that you often partake in. I am very adaptable and enjoy creating characters to fit within any story scenario.
Outside of GAIA, I have a couple other interests which include:
- Gaming (in-between pro and casual levels)
- Graphic Design and Web site design (Still a rookie in both)
As one can probably tell. I am an Otaku of sorts but as a wise teacher once said:
"Those who matter don't judge."
Basically, while embarrassing as is it is to reveal my Otaku-ness to people, I don't judge other people's hobbies so I would appreciate it if no one judged mine.
I play a variety of video games but mostly I often play J-RPGs, Western RPGs, racing games, and fighting games. I often also play the occassional MMO.
I have a very large collection of systems and an even larger collection of games.
I also have a large anime and a fairly decent manga library. I put an entry in my Journal to clarify a few of my favorite titles of my game, manga, and anime collection.
I have a few dislikes so I will try to be brief in listing them:
- Racism and prejudice (we got enough in both in RL and online so lets not add anymore here on GAIA)
- Trolling and bullying. Trolling can be fun but don't go too overboard and make sure it isn't too mean.
- Animal abuse. evil
- Bitter vegetables (and I mean really bitter. Like no matter how you cook them they just always taste bitter)