noob keyboard >.<
OK, I guess I actually have to type something now. I like scary movies and I HATE Zach Efron, Miley Cyrus (and Hannah Montana), Vanessa Anne Hudgens,etc. I am straight but I love the gays and will accept you no matter who you are. I DO NOT accept random friend requests- you have to get to know me first. I believe that I lack in artistic ability. I have a 20 yr. old sister named Olivia and 18 yr. old brother named Austin. Austin is at Yale and Olivia has finally decided to go to college and major in something after about a year in France "exploring the meaning of life." I go by Alyne (i-lean, but my friends pronounce it alan >.<) even though it isn't my real name, just my middle name. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I don't give out my own information (other than broad things) for safety reasons. My bff, forever and always, is kiri-chan_neko_hugs (real life & gaia). I <3 her to death and she is like a second sister to me. I can also be VERY random and crazy. As someone once told me: "If you had an eighth of a brownie, you could bring Hitler back from the dead and then kill him off again." But then again, this guy is an a**. I don't cuss a lot, but have been known to from time to time...
22 WAYS TO ANNOY UR PARENTS :
1.follow them around the house everywhere.
2. Moo when they say your name.
3. Pretend to have amnesia.
4. Say everything backwards.
5. Run into walls.
6. Say that wearing clothes is against your religion.
7. Go into their room at 4 in the morning and say "Good Morning Sunshine!"
8. Snort loudly when you laugh and then laugh harder
9. Say all of the words in a film.
10. Pluck someone's hair out and yell "DNA!!!"
11. Wear a sticker that says "I'm a fish and loving it!!"
12. Talk to a pen.
13. Have 20 imaginary friends that you talk to ALL the time.
14. Try and climb the wall.
15. Put pegs on your nose and eyes.
16. swich the light button on and off and then say "Oh, now i get it!"
17. Eat your hair.
18. Hold their hand and whisper to them "I see dead people."
19. When you shower or bath yell "I'm drowning!!!!"
20. At everything they say yell "LIAR!!"
21. Pretend to be a phone.
22. Try to swim in the floor.
STUFF TO DO IN AN ELAVATOR:
1. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but intentionally push the wrong ones.
3. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for a friend. After a while let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
4. Drop something and wait until someone goes to pick it up and then scream, "That's mine!"
5. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
6. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on ask if they have an appointment.
7. Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
8. Randomly ask, "Did you feel that?" When they look at you curiously, begin to explain your theory that a troll has made its way into the building, become more panicked by the minute.
9. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally. As they are getting off, tell them you "know of a medicine that can cure that?"
10. When the doors close, announce to the others in a voice of forced calm, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
11. Swat at flies, which don't exist.
12. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
13. Crack open your briefcase or purse and peer inside periodically while whispering, "Got enough air in there?"
14. Stand silently and motionless in the corner facing the wall, without getting off. If someone approaches you, turn around and try to bite them.
15. Stare at another passenger for a while and then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
16. Pretend you have a talking finger, and use it to communicate with other passengers.
17. Stare manically and grin at another passenger for an extended amount of time before announcing, "I have new socks on."
18. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers in an unnecessarily loud voice, "This is MY personal space!!!
19. make explosion noises whenever someone presses a button
Read this out loud:
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is an cat
This is idiot cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word only in each line from the start…